Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

08102004171127vic20munilrcops.jpg

this shit is nuts. waiting on the corner for the train to roll out and there just so happens to be cops staring, and managing to get the VIC shot right in between all the piggies as they stand speechless. good graffiti skills, even better camera skills.

this was during the playoffs vs. the angels. huge crowds. dude said "look at that" and the cops looked. piece o' cake.

i like AL crews shit and i didnt grow up in SF bus taggin on shit so i dunno

he gave it a tusl

Alot of people from out of town hate on SF bus flow tagging. I can understand that because its not the most aesthetically pleasing, but you gotta realize your being an ignorant fucktard speaking on our history like that. thats how we have been doing shit here forever, sloppy as hell, grimey tags, grimey fillins, everyone rocks the similar steez, united as a city on some bus flow tagging shit.

shit aint nothing pretty thats how we like it. i like those seer fillins, they are straight grimey looking, graffiti done by gangstas not artists, not a generic ass tossup like tusle. half of american writers do throwups that look exactly like tusl, that shit puts me to sleep, booorrrrrinngg.:dozey: