Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So any you punks get any pic's today or what? I did, anyways fuck all cops, if there is any really on this shit. Actually come to think about it there probably is, cause of all this wack shit rolling over sf, someones gonna think I'm hating on fools but I just hate on toy shit..

All the fucking writers looking at this right now know that one of there homies they got up today with, (hopefully) could tell them the truth about there shit. If you cant ask your own boy about your shit then you're who I"m talking too, plus if you do ask your boy, and he's serious, you should listen. Look patna, the times all gonna come, the fucking bench time session of the whole graff career, as you know it. Nah not that serious but just avoid disgusting nasty slop unless it runs massively... (MASSIVELY).

Oh, yeah I invite the cops to go fuck themselves. But besides that.

bombaclott nattydread.

i hope this isnt they way you talk on a daily basis.

thanks for the laughs. your funny

Brawley? doesnt that place only have one liquor store?

yeah, I fucking robbed it like a hundred time, with a air soft gun, the things that can be done these day's with a little air soft modding. Fuck liqour store owners, they should all be shot at least once. That reminds me a lot of people in this world should be shot at least once, if they survive then that's it, you're cool. You get respect.

Home of the Brawley Wildcats, Johnny's burritos and the the Planters hotel. Buncha cholo tag bangers in those parts. got their Mexicali wildstyle goin for em'. Big Bad Brawley. At least you didn't rep Holtville.

What, holtville's my shit sonny, Brawley's where that shit started, holtville's just some new booty's with spanish montana, and that plutonium g, for all you suckas, get up on that so you'll be greening the Earth. It should be the only paint used, too bad their cans look dumb. I will always rep Krylon, Rusto, Clash & GRL Lab. Look for that new AZ video. Back to Brawley.

I watched that punk ass hotel turn to ashes, very satisfying feeling it left me with. AM7 has heads out in Brawley and Mexicali.

Who you know scumfuck? Not every writer "tag bangs" patna, let it be a lesson. I'm shining my D.E right now sucka.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

It depends on your criminal recdord at that point.

Cause I had to steal it from your grandma. For not leaving my cut under your mommas bed.

What, holtville's my shit sonny

my lord you have some of the gayest comments ive ever seen.

and where in cali is brawley?

It depends on your criminal recdord at that point.

Cause I had to steal it from your grandma. For not leaving my cut under your mommas bed.

What, holtville's my shit sonny

my lord you have some of the gayest comments ive ever seen.

and where in cali is brawley?

don't you have it your GPS officer?

Mr. Eats Toys is the comic relief we all needed.

"What, holtville's my shit sonny, Brawley's where that shit started, holtville's just some new booty's with spanish montana, and that plutonium g, for all you suckas, get up on that so you'll be greening the Earth. It should be the only paint used, too bad their cans look dumb. I will always rep Krylon, Rusto, Clash & GRL Lab. Look for that new AZ video. Back to Brawley."

What?!?!:confused:

Im on the yellow cake uranium hype.

Brawley is located 210 miles southeast of Los Angeles, 126 miles east of San Diego, 230 miles west of Phoenix, 260 miles south of Las Vegas, and 30 miles north of Mexicali, Mexico.

Sounds like a sun-baked hell where you stop for beer on the way back to civilization.....or Curlew.

so pretty much that guys talkin about non frisco shit-pfffft

noob