Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

drunk punch=40 year old pseudo nazi cokehead washed up wannabe 'graffer' that thinks his opinion is actually worth something when the only one that wants to hear his voice is himself. I wish hed cramp a jaw muscle from all the tooth grinding so that his mouth would stay shut for once.

tried to pm you but u dont except them, so i had to put it in here.

guess you know the old friends i had. you know nothing. the net is for opinions. wrong info given again on me.

drunk punch=40 year old pseudo nazi cokehead washed up wannabe 'graffer' that thinks his opinion is actually worth something when the only one that wants to hear his voice is himself. I wish hed cramp a jaw muscle from all the tooth grinding so that his mouth would stay shut for once.

tried to pm you but u dont except them, so i had to put it in here.

guess you know the old friends i had. you know nothing. the net is for opinions. wrong info given again on me.

not really my business but i think its funny how you said you "know" my old friends, and then you said,"you know nothing". kinda contradictory eh?