Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - Four tigers escaped their cages at the San Francisco Zoo on Tuesday, killing one person and injuring two others, a newspaper reported.

One tiger was shot and the other three were brought under control, San Francisco Fire Chief Audrey Lee told the San Francisco Chronicle. It was not immediately clear how the tigers escaped.

The zoo has been evacuated. It was open in spite of the holiday, and was scheduled to close at 5:00 p.m PST.

It was unclear whether the victim was a visitor or a zoo worker.

Police officers and firefighters are investigating.

(Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reservedbkf.)

four tigers? haha the news last night said only one tiger had escaped, fuckin cover ups..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha who gives a fuck that shits all funny as fuck. i mean how seriuous can u possibly take this, its a graffiti website, that should say enough. graffiti doesnt even belong on the web to begin with, so chill back and laugh,

you dumb fuck you obviously havent lost any friends this year, alot of good cats lost their lives this year, both in the graff game and outside of it. rest in power to all of them.

that RIP shit for people who are still alive isnt funny to me. mesr your cool but that RIP shit is corny..

and u call yourself a OG of graff??? hah! everybody knows where that spots at toy:lol: :lol:

I just wanted to see if peeps would drop the spot, but I guess not.. I do my own thang I don't give a fuck if anyone knows me or know whats up.... It's all some weak ass politics. I like photos of real bombing... Thats IT...!!!! Now get up so I can flick your shit and post it on here... No that fool in the suit is just some fucking hobo.... I tell you some of these fools have lame jokes... Go Wreck Shit...

^^yeah it is.. sucks for the dead person..

but in times of EXTREME boredom i recomend youtubing for videos of animals attacking people...the best are lions eating hunters..

nah bro.... the best is the one where the alligator fucks this trainer up its so raw.... he rips his arms off and shit the nigga never stood a chance