Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by fuk*u*pay_me+May 19 2005, 01:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuk*u*pay_me - May 19 2005, 01:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DARINGER@May 18 2005, 03:27 PM

I dont know if that KUMA up high was dissed or what, but if not that was lame for DOLE to go over it. Anyone happen to see that shit dissed?

it was over trust hallows in the first place.

[/b]

whatever, its not like trust and kuma are affiliated anyways. dole is cool...but kuma is cool - so there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kyle+May 18 2005, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - May 18 2005, 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@May 18 2005, 06:04 PM

what is that video why did those faggots go over hella shit???

those "faggots" are better at graffiti than you or anybody else in this thread will ever be, so shut the fuck up. i know why they did, but why should i tell you?

[/b]

shutup fool quit tryin to act like you're somethin

Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X+May 18 2005, 06:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (X THIZZ OR DIE X - May 18 2005, 06:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by kyle@May 18 2005, 03:54 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@May 18 2005, 06:04 PM

those "faggots" are better at graffiti than you or anybody else in this thread will ever be, so shut the fuck up. i know why they did, but why should i tell you?

[/b]

same to you little boy

Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X+May 19 2005, 02:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (X THIZZ OR DIE X - May 19 2005, 02:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

at least i respect my superiors. you called one of the most acclaimed writers in san francisco history a faggot. get over yourself you little shit.

Originally posted by kyle+May 18 2005, 08:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - May 18 2005, 08:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X@May 19 2005, 02:14 AM

at least i respect my superiors. you called one of the most acclaimed writers in san francisco history a faggot. get over yourself you little shit.

[/b]

sorry to insult your sexuality, but i think your the one who needs to sho some respect. stop taking credit off of others peoples work and actually bomb for once

Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X+May 18 2005, 11:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (X THIZZ OR DIE X - May 18 2005, 11:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-?$?@May 18 2005, 09:18 PM

Good shit 2grimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You making shit happen! Hey, Thizz or Emerging you guys got anything new? ;)

this weekend i'll get some

[/b]

I love you man.....NO you don't understand Ilove you man...

Ya'll remember Wayne's World hahahahahaha

Good shit Thizz. Be safe! ;)

Originally posted by Dogass@May 18 2005, 11:50 PM

Damn what happen to SF graf it sure did take a nose dive!!!! and is weak as fuck now!!!!!

Are you fucking retarded? Take your wakass back to bumfuck boondock town. If you don't like the scene put in work or GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love2: