Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i heard gusto already cracked that nigga gush

i was there for the whole thing. them bitches were slap boxing each other and that nigga gush was treating gusto up untill that nigga's ugly jew broad slammed oh boy with a deck over his dome piece. needless to say, gusto is a fag that needed his lady's help. most of you homo's were there but you all decide to be gusto's jock strap and wont admit it. i was ROFLMFAO!!!like this:lol: :lol: :lol: :scrambled: :scrambled: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......:cool: .

This shit is chess it aint checkers!

Today's a training day, Officer Hoyt. Show you around, give you a taste of the business. I got 38 cases pending trial, 63 in active investigations, another 250 on the log I can't clear. I supervise five officers. That's five different personalities. Five sets of problems. You can be number six if you act now. But I ain't holding no hands, okay? I ain't baby-sitting. You got today and today only to show me who and what you're made of. You don't like narcotics, get the fuck out of my car. Go get you a nice, pussy desk job, chasing bad checks or something, you hear me?

SINCE WERE QUOTING A FUCKIN GREAT MOVIE

Today's a training day, Officer Hoyt. Show you around, give you a taste of the business. I got 38 cases pending trial, 63 in active investigations, another 250 on the log I can't clear. I supervise five officers. That's five different personalities. Five sets of problems. You can be number six if you act now. But I ain't holding no hands, okay? I ain't baby-sitting. You got today and today only to show me who and what you're made of. You don't like narcotics, get the fuck out of my car. Go get you a nice, pussy desk job, chasing bad checks or something, you hear me?

SINCE WERE QUOTING A FUCKIN GREAT MOVIE

Finally something you post makes me smile.

Thank you.

i was there for the whole thing. them bitches were slap boxing each other and that nigga gush was treating gusto up untill that nigga's ugly jew broad slammed oh boy with a deck over his dome piece. needless to say, gusto is a fag that needed his lady's help. most of you homo's were there but you all decide to be gusto's jock strap and wont admit it. i was ROFLMFAO!!!like this:lol: :lol: :lol: :scrambled: :scrambled: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ......:cool: .

this needed to be posted one more gain