Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
keep looking hella hurt in los angeles "keep" the fuck out of l.a.

with your screename and "420" and typin la in a sf thread i say BOGUS MAN. hahaha. weed is an everyday thing, nothin to brag. go paint and mind your own, and die. but dont forget to smoke weed man.

and your still lookin

There is a SF writer who goes by the name KLEVR, you know who im talking about. He does some big roll-outs and smokes alot of crack. Well now that you know who im talking about, lets begin- This Klevr, has made a huge mistake, he has fucked with the wrong person, and now he is going to pay dearly. If anyone knows KLEVR, please tell him to look at this post. He has one last chance to clear this matter up, a matter involving a certain house on 29th st. KLEVR, does not know-WHO I AM, but i know everything about him, his real name,family members names, along with some other valuable information. KLEVR, GONER, i know you were involved in this situation and you two will pay and pay for a long time.

I AM GOING TO CONTACT YOU SOON, AND IF this SITUATION DOES NOT GET cleared up, and you do not tell me where a certain person is, i will take matters into my own hands.

Okay, nick, talk to you soon.

well if you know so much about that cat, why dont you just go and tell him yourself?