Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by ulove2h8tme+May 7 2005, 01:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ulove2h8tme - May 7 2005, 01:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EPMDfan@May 6 2005, 05:36 PM

I got a question I seen this throw up off 101 on the Peninsula with Adios...am I reading it wrong or does this kid write ZUES???

yea376.jpg

it's QS..

[/b]

Could someone explain to me how the hell that is a Q??? And also what is the half circle that comes out of the throw up and little line all about??? I just don't get it... :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ulove2h8tme+May 7 2005, 04:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ulove2h8tme - May 7 2005, 04:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EPMDfan@May 6 2005, 05:36 PM

I got a question I seen this throw up off 101 on the Peninsula with Adios...am I reading it wrong or does this kid write ZUES???

it's QS..

[/b]

wow you have knowledge... now your a king :king:

Originally posted by nukka@May 7 2005, 08:40 AM

it's a lower case q... fag

A lower case Q looks like this q...not like this Z. It just goes back to our conversation a few pages back...graffiti is going in the wrong direction!!! I wish this new jacks would take it back and start doing simple but effective stuff again. This QS is a perfect example of someone trying to tweak letters and it doesn't work out. 90% of graff these days is whack, it's really sad!!!

Originally posted by EPMDfan+May 7 2005, 10:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EPMDfan - May 7 2005, 10:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-nukka@May 7 2005, 08:40 AM

A lower case Q looks like this q...not like this Z. It just goes back to our conversation a few pages back...graffiti is going in the wrong direction!!! I wish this new jacks would take it back and start doing simple but effective stuff again. This QS is a perfect example of someone trying to tweak letters and it doesn't work out. 90% of graff these days is whack, it's really sad!!!

[/b]

shut it

Originally posted by eiziv+May 7 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (eiziv - May 7 2005, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EPMDfan@May 7 2005, 10:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-nukka@May 7 2005, 08:40 AM

shut it

[/b]

What's the matter??? The truth hurts right? And by the way...there is a Ques in NY that REALLY rocks shit and actually has style!!! And he's not some new jack writer that will write for a couple years!!! And his Q looks like a Q not a Z.

Originally posted by penis2penis@May 7 2005, 04:55 PM

ques is one of the hottest people out right now. hes so up and also takes chan the fuck out

"the hottest people out right now" ya right that shit looks like a 25 with a dick hangin off the 2 ..thats just pathedic

*actually, i have to take this back since this is the only shit iv seen by him ima hold back on my judgement, but that throw is pretty weak...