Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i saw city workers standing in front of that amaze along with a city truck and a guy with a clipbboard looking up at it acting pretty pissed off throwing his arms up... has me wondering if maybe it was illegal.

steve young and jerry rice talk about football and do toyota commercials for money......... amaze does giant throwies and museum shows for money.........

your clearyly sniffin glue...jerry rice got paid while he played football and then got payed after for talking about it....amaze never got paid for illgeal graffiti (duh) and know does throwies for money. all i am saying is ur anaolgy sucks!

i heard some shit about amaze bein a corner hopper.like he want to be in this crew and then a year later oh this crew has more rep im over here now.stufff like that.i met him back in the day like 97 when he was out here and he seemed nice enough.but that huge fill in is awesome.legal or not.he's done a few of those and they get attention like crazy.cause their dope.think about it.i dont know anyone that would say no to a store that said do a twenty foot tall fill in on the front of my place for me.oh ok sure no prob.i know i would.so i aint hatin.let dude shine i say.

That Gap store is a legal... and it wouldn't matter if the guy painted anything illegal in frisco in the last 7 years or didn't used to write "legal eagle" on anyones shit doing legal shit... dudes a hyprocrite, dickrider and total pussy... but fuck it.

He's doing somthing right, got everyone talking.

I learned a long time ago that if you realize the Everyone Sucks a bit (and we all do) you won't hold on to these Heroic figures in a way that leads to disappointment when they hop crews, screw your Ex, do a Nike ad, etc. The fact is that there are only a handful of cats in the graff "art" game who are, as Suicidal said a long time ago, choosing their own way of life.

I noticed they finally buffed the 2 amaze tags on the sign support on the 280 Army St off ramp recently, so it was time to reup.