Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is comin from the kid who hacked tay, aj heads, made ca tags on icp pieces into cac tags, hacked sufer, tagged on a joroe piece, painted over atari with wack garbage when there was planty of other places to paint, and, he still buys all his paint.:lol: get a life afro.

i don't know who you think i am but don't accuse me of random ass shit thats just wierd...you know my number call me let's settle this like men...

o yeah and yes i do buy some of my paint...thats not that big of a deal...many many kids do it...fucking weirdo...i'd shut my mouth AJ before some stupid shit goes down cause of youyr big ass mouth...

the story...

For two decades, Troy and Dino Smith lived the equivalent of a high-wire crime act, from sophisticated burglaries to kidnapping to home-invasion robberies, while living a jet-set lifestyle and proving remarkably elusive at both capture and conviction. But they were finally brought to justice following a spectacular $6-million heist of a San Francisco jewelry store in Union Square, by far the biggest score in that city’s history.

The Smith’s moneymaking schemes were nothing if not elaborate. Preparing to kidnap, rob and possibly kill a popular nightclub owner, they arrived at his home dressed in Ninja outfits and bulletproof vests – where a tipped-off SWAT team waited to arrest them. That conviction, coupled with one for the previous home invasion of a cocaine dealer, netted the Smiths an extended prison term. When the sentence was cut short on technicalities, the Smiths threw themselves a high-profile party in a flashy bayside nightspot.

But the brothers’ specialty appeared to be jewelry, and the Lang Estate Jewelers robbery in Union Square may have been inspired as an act of revenge against owner Mark Zimmelman who’d previously provided testimony against them after unwittingly fencing some of their stolen gems.

Or maybe not. The Smith brothers claimed that the owner was in on the heist all along. In either case, they allegedly pulled off the caper by burrowing in at night from an adjacent building, surprising employees the next morning and forcing them to open the safes at gun-point. George Turner, a third crew member, was promptly arrested, but the Smith brothers managed to avoid arrest for more than a year – Dino rented an apartment in New York posed as a “ghostwriter.” Dino was arrested in Queens in 2004 and found guilty of the Lang robbery. Troy remained on the lam until April 2006 but turned himself in. In his trial that ended on Oct. 19, 2006 in San Francisco, Troy Smith was found guilty, thus bringing the long criminal history of the Smith brothers to an end … at least for now.

so its one thing if youre rockin a name that somebody in kansas or new mexico has........ but to rock a name of somebody whos been puttin in work for ages right in your own city? toys these days..... wheres the homie glock9 at?

ha,i was right at the place in your pic like yesterday and i was about to catch an up right next to those but it didnt happen...