Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

disclaimer; the retards who post on this site do not represent in any way shape or form real cats from the tigerloin. slip sounds like a 13 year old graff groupie, change your name hoe my boy from HS already wrote SLIP FT mob. he was a toy and hes probably in jail now so he wont do anything but seriously, change your fucking name.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i write base, oh shit i just changed it to blaze , oh fuck i just changed it again to bane, wwaaahhh i just chaned my name again to name... i write name2, recognize hoes!

damn i guess i write base again, ohhhhh you know what flows???? FLOW! i sticking with flow ok. look out for me on the streets .... and dont froget to flick my shit when you see it cuz shits gonna be looking hella funky with hella bars and maybe some wyld style mixed with my own shit i just invented like 3 seconds ago.