Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

The old flicks from psycho city.

Did anyone else notice the Twist tag hacked by 3F?

I did. I laughed.

Those was the real days of graff mang, when neggas were gettin shanked on rooftops and tre funk handin out beatdowns and broken front windows with golf clubs, yardiddlymang?? real neggas know what im blurpin bout

Fo real!! gavin yo bitchass betta not make the same mistake!!! take away the ghost yards and neggas will be bombin yo fat pad in pacific whites bitch

you sound stupid im sure the mayor had nothing to do with it . but who cares its a chill wall the only shit i like there is the gise outlines everything else is watevs.yeh im sure everyones had a blast taking there girlfriends there and bangin them but big fukin deal id rather see a pen scribe on a bus then look at that wall.

Actually i do. But i like hot chicks (LA Club girls), so ya know i got sucked in.

But really no fuckn lie Dude was really sitting in the crowd. :lol:

LA face with a oakland booty??

yeah i can picture that dude just stickin out in the crowd, one time i saw tribe on wwf monday raw in the crowd.

LA face with a oakland booty??

yeah i can picture that dude just stickin out in the crowd, one time i saw tribe on wwf monday raw in the crowd.

yeah i seen that she was with some other msk head and they held up msk signs or some shit....creative way to get up....

BONDS 741 GIANTS UP 4 TO 1