Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

who gives a shit about doing a tall handstyle, ill do one where ever i wont and im deff not from philly. and i agree with kicks,thats sad that your saying cuz your from somewhere else you can do a handstyle, looks like peeps in sf can do philly shit just fine. dope fliz phunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
who gives a shit about doing a tall handstyle, ill do one where ever i wont and im deff not from philly. and i agree with kicks,thats sad that your saying cuz your from somewhere else you can do a handstyle, looks like peeps in sf can do philly shit just fine. dope fliz phunk

man trying to get philly hands down when you arent from philly is like practically impossible. you really gotta grow up looking at them every day and seeing all the subtle, less immediately recognizable shit that comes from a lifetime of exposure. seeing pictures of them, completely removed from the setting, and trying to copy what you see is going to produce some weird, skewed, fake version of a philly style. and they arent just "tall" tags. and isnt just one type of hand. there's a whole gambit of different hands coming from different neighborhoods and generations, all with variations from simple & basic to hella complicated. most dudes from philly don't even have them all down.

man trying to get philly hands down when you arent from philly is like practically impossible. you really gotta grow up looking at them every day and seeing all the subtle, less immediately recognizable shit that comes from a lifetime of exposure. seeing pictures of them, completely removed from the setting, and trying to copy what you see is going to produce some weird, skewed, fake version of a philly style. and they arent just "tall" tags. and isnt just one type of hand. there's a whole gambit of different hands coming from different neighborhoods and generations, all with variations from simple & basic to hella complicated. most dudes from philly don't even have them all down.

Thank you.

When may I attend one of your seminars on style?

hes right about the philly style.like right now its cool to rock gangster hands again.but i been around real old heads who get really pissed off seeing younger dudes write that way.like one occasion the guy was steaming mad saying he was gonna get his father to come down here and show them how to really write a gangster.cause in the 60's(his fathers era)thats when that style was booming.its like if you write that way in a certain neighbor hood people that understand style are gonna wonder why is he doing gangsters in my hood?is he really built like that?lets check him and see.its the same with writing top to bottoms.

what the fuck does style writing have to do with your physical body appearance or structure? that father of his could be one old ass grandpa looking mothafucka, but still be a dope ass writer and bomber even to this day. someone could rock the funkiest dopest burners and look just like some regular joe that has nothing to do with writing whatsoever. shit, MINONE RTW did top to bottoms. you know what i'm saying? TIE ONE RIP was said to be a "small asian kid" but the motha fucka bombed hard did he not? I mean if you're going to be up and bomb it doesn't matter what neighborhood it is 'cus it's about hitting everywhere.

fuck turf mentallity. kill shit regardless.

would you fucking dumb bastards quit fucking overanalyzing this shit? it's fucking graffiti, quit being fucking art fags about it. if you don't like it, go out and hack it, but i don't wanna hear your gay ass theories on ANYTHING anymore, just pictures.