Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To the other, uninteresting Cake who speaks of himself in the third person (sometimes) on messageboards: you're bragging that you went over something from '04 when you've been writing since '07? Fuck beef, you're playing yourself for a sap if you think anyone other than your 1 or 2 friends and your six screen names respect you in the slightest for your wildly misguided and terribly unimpressive campaign. Your beef isn't even interesting. This is why you constantly have to promote it yourself on the internet. This city has seen some fantastic battles over the years. Yours will never be considered one of them. It sets a sad precedent that some kid can run into the city and just start hacking dudes who have put in work over the years because his retarded name is the same as someone else's retarded name who is in a crew with aforementioned dudes. You are doing Bay Area graffiti a grave disservice. And, sadly, not only is it offensive to the character of this vandal game and, especially in this case, painfully pointless, it's fucking boring. If you really want anyone to even give a shit, do work that makes people take notice. The only thing anyone notices right now is that you clown yourself with your weak attempts to rag out seasoned vets and/or interesting writers and your constant self-promotion on more threads than walls. Keep going over US and whomever else you want, you are winning NO points except the ones you reward yourself.

P.S. I am a third party with absolutely no affiliation to US or any of the guys you think you have some sweet war with. Im just a guy who is saddened by the sorry state of affairs that you have perpetuated here in this glorious Frisco culture of wreckage. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm a nameless buster that you will straight murder. I've still gotta call it like I see it. Blame the pinot noir.

To the other, uninteresting Cake who speaks of himself in the third person (sometimes) on messageboards: you're bragging that you went over something from '04 when you've been writing since '07? Fuck beef, you're playing yourself for a sap if you think anyone other than your 1 or 2 friends and your six screen names respect you in the slightest for your wildly misguided and terribly unimpressive campaign. Your beef isn't even interesting. This is why you constantly have to promote it yourself on the internet. This city has seen some fantastic battles over the years. Yours will never be considered one of them. It sets a sad precedent that some kid can run into the city and just start hacking dudes who have put in work over the years because his retarded name is the same as someone else's retarded name who is in a crew with aforementioned dudes. You are doing Bay Area graffiti a grave disservice. And, sadly, not only is it offensive to the character of this vandal game and, especially in this case, painfully pointless, it's fucking boring. If you really want anyone to even give a shit, do work that makes people take notice. The only thing anyone notices right now is that you clown yourself with your weak attempts to rag out seasoned vets and/or interesting writers and your constant self-promotion on more threads than walls. Keep going over US and whomever else you want, you are winning NO points except the ones you reward yourself.

P.S. I am a third party with absolutely no affiliation to US or any of the guys you think you have some sweet war with. Im just a guy who is saddened by the sorry state of affairs that you have perpetuated here in this glorious Frisco culture of wreckage. Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm a nameless buster that you will straight murder. I've still gotta call it like I see it. Blame the pinot noir.

you shoulda separated this into like three posts for people like me. two king cobras made me read the same line over like three times thinking it was a different one. cmon man! take the alki's into consideration!

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

the only thing good about the giants is the city and the hat . baseballs for gays that like tight pants and standing around for an hour pretending to be playing a sport. i like hitting fools in the head with bats though. im down with bats. thats another good thing baseball has produced.

the only thing good about the giants is the city and the hat . baseballs for gays that like tight pants and standing around for an hour pretending to be playing a sport. i like hitting fools in the head with bats though. im down with bats. thats another good thing baseball has produced.

its in the blood just like the love for my 9RS first game i was 2months old...im sure alot of peeps do care ok mesrock...i doubt you need a bat to knock anyone out:lol:

27575053457eebaac70rs1.jpg

need i say more

No, pleae don't...you're all done. You have proved that when it comes to graffiti, you don't get it. So put the can down and move on. Move on to thuggin where real rats will chew you nose off while you sleep. By the way, in my hood, a "Hoodrat" is a young beezy who want to be down with real bangers and gets l8r'd hoping they pull a train on her.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Ok.. so those flicks of the 2nd and mission pit circa 1996? One page back, on the top.

Stupid dope. Good job on posting those.

Drove by that building the other day and thought about all the amazing graff history that building covered up.