Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2ikuno+Apr 22 2005, 01:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2ikuno - Apr 22 2005, 01:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by GuardDog@Apr 22 2005, 05:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-queef@Apr 21 2005, 09:04 PM

that norm makes my pants tighter

fag

then you need to unbutton yor pants and let your pussy breathe

biatch...

[/b]

hahaha

Originally posted by GuardDog+Apr 21 2005, 03:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GuardDog - Apr 21 2005, 03:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EPMDfan@Apr 19 2005, 07:25 PM

Originally posted by razor_ramon@Apr 19 2005, 01:25 PM

Originally posted by 2grimmy@Apr 19 2005, 01:32 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Apr 17 2005, 11:34 PM

horse5.jpg

damn stak is one of the sickest writers in frisco. the problem with piece by piece was that there was like a few hella long sections on writers everyone knows about like msk dug icp rem tie and shit but no mention of the hundreds of cutty writers in sf which make it so tight mize stak eruptoe narc gise kerbs igni hem love jenks trree jor etc. whatever though it was alright

i thought orfn would at least be in the movie, shit i used see him on almost on every 22 and also some cutty ass areas in san jose. you talk about cutty ...there you go

3. Orfn was asked several times to get down with the film and did not want to have anything to do with it until the film was done and kicked in a few photos...I'm sure he'll be interviewed for the DVD.

forget about orfn. that fool fell off hardcore

[/b]

you jerk!!

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Apr 19 2005, 04:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Apr 19 2005, 04:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yanceypants@Apr 19 2005, 04:36 PM

at the time the movie was being made BST was crushing harder than BPM. they brought back bushopping in a big way, hitting outsiders and panels when no one else was.

Its not the bombing that got them on the movie(though like you said, they were bombing and they did bring back bushopping), its because bst was in touch with the people behind the movie, so thats how they got on there. My point was that often times people are overlooked in movies because they dont have any connection to the people making 'em.

[/b]

BPM WERENT IN THE MOVIE CUS THEY A BUNCH OF FUCKING BUMS WHO LIVE IN GOLDEN GATE PARK, STANYAN AND HEIGHT WHAT!!! BUMS PLAYINWIT MARIJUANA

FN IS KILLIN AJ TOO, BROKE IS ON THA LOOSE, BRING BACK MUNI, FUCK HYPER YOUS A BITCH!!!!!

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Apr 22 2005, 07:14 PM

Anyone who battles AJ is stupid, youre just going to let everyone think that AJ is on your level.

FN vs AJ, i dont care who wins but i thought FN niggas had more sense than to battle a bunch of toys.

Fuckn Nerds vs All jerks? Hey whatever floats their boat. ;)

FUCKING HIPPIES!!!

Yall some yellow fortune havin sever loving msk jocking love-aholics.

I would fuck all of you up at basketball, football, or baseball.

You must die.

YagerMeister.

TIMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yall sum rice-a-roni eatin, trolly ridin, GOLDEN gate bridge havin, acid droppin, gay marriage endorsin, bong toking, sex craving, fashion sensitive,shit eating, drunk, hipster liberal, Haight-Ashbury prostituting, panhandling, crack enthusiast, vampire cracker jack, hip hop wannabe, fag capitol having san fransico sucka ass ducks... fuck your shite! STD havin ass cunts!!!!!!!!!

The muthafuckin gods must be crazy cause we get most the tourist coming here from all over the world! We also are top five for outta town writers coming here............U be the judge you toyass undacover fag butt brothers. Sucka free killa kali born and raised.

Originally posted by ATOM5@Apr 22 2005, 10:23 PM

Yall sum rice-a-roni eatin, trolly ridin, GOLDEN gate bridge havin, acid droppin, gay marriage endorsin, bong toking, sex craving, fashion sensitive,shit eating, drunk, hipster liberal, Haight-Ashbury prostituting, panhandling, crack enthusiast, vampire cracker jack, hip hop wannabe, fag capitol having san fransico sucka ass ducks... fuck your shite! STD havin ass cunts!!!!!!!!!

haha bump for this