Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SFPD Graffiti Abatement Program

Penalties

Know the Law!

A person who maliciously:

1) defaces with paint or any other liquid;

2) damages; or

3) destroys any real or personal property not his/her own

COMMITS A CRIME penal code 594

Graffiti damage up to $400 is punishable by up to 1 year in jail, $10,000 fine or both

Graffiti damage of $400.00 or more can be punished as a FELONY- even if the vandal is a minor - by up to 3 years in state prison and a fine of up to $50,000.00

Graffiti on a place of worship can be treated as a Felony punished by up to 3 years in State Prison.

Graffiti with acid or caustic substances can be punished by up to 3 years in State Prison and $50,000.00

Parents and Guardians of Minors Who Commit Graffiti

may be prosecuted for failing to supervise their children and sentenced to 1 year in jail and/or$2,500.00;

are responsible for damage caused by willful misconduct of their children including repairs and attorney fees up to $10,000.00;

are liable for up to $25,000.00 in damages when a minor's willful misconduct results in injury to the property of another;

will be sued by SFUSD for damage to school property;

can be ordered to maintain specific property graffiti free for up to 240 days.

IF YOU ARE CONVICTED OF GRAFFITI VANDALISM, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE FOR ONE YEAR. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LICENSE, ISSUANCE WILL BE DELAYED FOR 1 YEAR AFTER YOU ARE ELIGIBLE UP TO THE AGE OF 21 YEAR OLD

GRAFFITI VANDALS MAY BE SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED FROM SAN FRANCISCO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT SCHOOLS

SFUSD POLICY REQUIRES SUSPENSION IF A STUDENT HAS SPRAY CANS OR MARKERS IN HIS/HER POSSESSION WITH OUT PERMISSION OF SCHOOL AUTHORITY.

Those jap pics have nothing to do with frisco! Wanto and sect were out here for three months. Ceak is understandable but still toy(JK) but not really. If your afraid of being caught and suffering the consequences ......DON'T GO BOMBING. Be smart and let luck be on your side! Now can someone please post some SF graff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 420 :dozey: :dazed: :dozey: :krunk: :dozey: :dazed: :loopy:

i rode the bus today.

i saw paint tags from FN all over multiple muni line. running hard yo! props for that.

Zeak had a visor that stuck out as well.

aint seen that in a minute..allthough last time i seen muni rocked was like 92 or some shit..wait no, 93 94 95 was rocked. i catch panels every day and ink stains from panel every day for ever.

props bus hoppers. you make my day. find me in the bar and i will get you drunk.