Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

Cake87 has so many spots in SF right now because of this rookie funk it's insane. Cake87 has gone way up in my book . If nothing else, thanks to Cake HR for sacrificing his name like that. Really took one for the overall graff team.

i dont even like Cake 87!!! my boy almost fought him at a bar once. however, i gotta tip my hats off to cake87 and US for the amount of damage they put in

blah blah blah' date=' shit out my neck... newjack making ass of self.[/quote']

not that that marcus emo-transofrmer deserves to know.. trainspotting ass buster.. go play your drums. you already said you didn;t care about our hisotry, so fuck off and be ignorant about the scene. no wonder 90% of you fanbase is straight timid homosexuals. that real talk fool. i don't car if you painted with my homie, he shoulda slapped you for dissing orfn.

la flows were all squggly. even the ones that flowed had no uniform style that had dead set rules. sf is rigid in what is good and what is just off cuff. it takes years to undertand.

walker is sick, and this ain't meant to put him down, but the youngsters dont know the errors they make in this style that is unflexable.

connect your w to your a little homie. i got love for your shit, but damn. someone find pocket or PDS1, form or shelt to show these kids..

at least when fader GF brought that new r to the table, he did it flamboasting, while other kids were trying to "innovate" ways to look like 90s geso mop tags, becoming another "ironic" tool of the hipsters.. the closest they get to blowing grapes on 24 or bus hopping after school on GMP, or figger 8'n in Lakeview, is key bumps at the beauty bar, a trip to sf state, and a fixed gear ride as fast as you can down mactarther to you loft in norf/west oakland.. better known these days as lower temescal.

for real.

this shit isn't meant to offend.. i go respect to the fullest for these cats, but seriously.. sf's handstyle is not to be played with unless you knwo your history. go smoke a cigarette in the back of a bus in the yard ine night to get a feel for it.. THAT IS SF GRAF,

not all this other shit,, it comes and goes. locals are generations deep. ever wonder why our kids go dumb on the bus still? you think hyper became a piecer cuz of outside influence? naw son, that's sco grow.

sf has sharp left to right diagonal sharp lines, with fast drawn ones some mistake for twos..

ceave, elf, ianer, and the MANY before them loosened it up and mad it softer in the connections.

everytime i get locked up is santa rita, i enjoy tlaking to the ogs and comparing styles.. back before graf was pushed out of the hood cuz it aint a money maker.

i always found san jo too sharp in connections.. bad concept in a city obcessed with itself, and it self indulgent pieces.

and san rafael too loose, unless you talk about kmf, and thk and shit. rescue was raw.esher ,jolts, vender, crease, gspot, shit the whole mvk. even that bitch ass transformer bang9 was raw.

but a certian crew fucked that all up by lowering the bar and being hella squares who scrub toilets, instead of stay true to the game. black backgrounds for the last 10 years.. STOP IT QUAKE!!!

dont forget how US changed the game with busy, zean, orfn, revrs, jader, stak, edog (rip), amaze, sect, dmak, zima, taxr, 4evr, dvour 640, artk, marvl, etc.. y'all didn't get angular and sharp like that before,,

favorite ever was the early 90s invasion which had the best of the best.. all these cats i listen had some of the best tags.. while we have amazing pieces now.. something lacks ithout the rawness of true bay handstyles.

and that is all i ahve to say about that.

oh, and bump

IF YOU HACK " US " IT REALLY JUST MAKES YOU LOOK INCREDIBLY STUPID TO ANY ONE WHOSE BEEN AROUND IN THIS WEST COAST BAY AREA GRAF GAME SINCE THE 90'S OR LESS!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'VE ONLY BEEN WRITING FOR A YEAR AT THE MOST AND HACKING A CREW OVER 15 YEARS OLD ? ?! ?! ? FUCKING STUPID.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

you talk about 'BAY' hand styles..but your put'n down other cities in the 'BAY',

like sf kids didnt cruise the BAY and see other tags and have cousins in the eastBAY or southBAY that influenced this style your talking about, your get'n greedy , sounds like your self indulged.