Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

i would fuckin rip those toys in half if i had painted that mural. people need to have some respect. i mean a few tags on it dont make much of a difference, but when your doing nasty throwups over peoples faces on a mural with underlying tones of unity and peace - thats when i think its gone too far. looks like a lot of people are gonna get their asses beat in the near future.

Originally posted by kyle+Apr 12 2005, 10:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Apr 12 2005, 10:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

i would fuckin rip those toys in half if i had painted that mural. people need to have some respect. i mean a few tags on it dont make much of a difference, but when your doing nasty throwups over peoples faces on a mural with underlying tones of unity and peace - thats when i think its gone too far. looks like a lot of people are gonna get their asses beat in the near future.

[/b]

faggot

Originally posted by X THIZZ OR DIE X+Apr 12 2005, 06:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (X THIZZ OR DIE X - Apr 12 2005, 06:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by kyle@Apr 12 2005, 10:49 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

faggot

[/b]

:haha: my thoughts exactly... :haha:

Originally posted by hava_nagila@Apr 12 2005, 03:09 PM

the people who paint those murals are

aging hippies with grey hair in pony tails

wearing birkenstocks and wool socks.

i dont think anyones geting their asses kicked

any time soon.

just dont go over the ones painted by little kids. they dont

get paid.

screw the little kids, ill go over their shit right in front of them, then ill hang em up side down so there lunch money drops out their pocket. after that ill rub there face in the mud and make em play dead. do i hear somebody challenging me in teather ball?!?!?

look at the before and after of that mural, it had tags allllllll oooovvveeerrr iiiiittttt!!!!!!!! it was only a matter of time before someone stepped up the game and did a fillin over it. don't go hatin on dfm because their out doin their thing. if the guy who painted that mural really cared he would have fixed it when it had tags all over it!

any time soon.

get paid.

That's bullshit. I worked with Precita Eyes. There's hella folks their. No hippies.

Originally posted by kyle+Apr 12 2005, 12:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Apr 12 2005, 12:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 04:35 PM

Picture1777.jpg

[/b]

The main thing is that throw-up sucks. I am ashamed of you and you Thizz for even flicking that garbage.

any time soon.

get paid.

I was just thinking, the murals in your Berkeley neighborhood probably are painted by aging hippies.

I know they din't do the Excelsior one. I was there. Young folks too. Hooked up a Dream (R.I.P.) piece on a muni as part of the mural.

Going over a mural with a tag or a throw up is a fuckin toy move period!!! They are painters just like us and it's on the street just a different style of painting. If you don't go over a nice ICP legal wall why would you go over a nice mural like that??? Learn some fuckin respect for your elders and what to write on and what not to write on. Next thing you know these toys are gonna start bombing churches. Do us all a favor...stop writing, you are toys!!!!!

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Apr 12 2005, 11:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Apr 12 2005, 11:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GuardDog@Apr 12 2005, 03:11 PM

I know they din't do the Excelsior one.  I was there.  Young folks too.  Hooked up a Dream (R.I.P.) piece on a muni as part of the mural.

You ever notice the cutty motherfucker in the back of the bus hitting up on the window?

[/b]

yea its young spie catching a tag these outa town toys proly never heard of deams bombing partner fuck these outta town toy boys

i know some chick from precita eyes...and she annoys me and im sure shes flying off the hinges about those murals getting wrecked.

those murals probably tooks weeks to complete, if not months and were capped in minutes. Precita Eyes is credible. I wouldnt go over them. But its different. And Im not condoning capping murals at all, but since these kids who get up a lot are allready risking felony cases why should they give a fuck about a mural when they are allready risking their freedom for their art. I think if the artists whose work was dissed look at it like that they might understand why it got done. That it wasnt an outright diss to the artist but more of just another day in graffiti culture. But still, im kind of caught in between. I feel bad for the artists who put the hours in to the work, and at the same time there is somthing that appeals to me about seeing fillins on a mural.

all in all, im riding the fence on this one.

Originally posted by 2grimmy+Apr 12 2005, 09:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2grimmy - Apr 12 2005, 09:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-X THIZZ OR DIE X@Apr 12 2005, 11:31 AM

Picture1766.jpg

Billin.jpg

this building was way sicker before

[/b]

that mural was dissed. it was just a matter of time.

that mural was redone because the same thing happened to the mural before it.

everyone tagged in it, then BMB did fill-ins over all the tags.

and the same people that tagged in it were bitchin and whinin

some toy also tagged in and around that old famous crayone bob marley on Haight.

then BMB did fillins over that!!!

toys were bitchin and whinin

now that icp production is untouchable.

icp should just handle that spot too!!!

wow bitches like to talk a lot on here. shut the fuck up and stop complaining about shit you punk ass pussy hoes..go do something about it and stop complaining you fuckin fags

you sound exactly the same as a punk ass hero or a fag ass graff hater and you call urself writers stop the whining. go buff some shit if

you feel that way