Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

the SCRAM i know knows no principals, cause he aint in school. funkymunky, stop posting until you got some stripes or become an internet smart ass, youre playing yourself on the reals.

thats cus he's talkin about the lil toy ass square kid scram from ftk. he aint talkin about the real outta towner scram from gsb. its funny cus ftk scram puts pictures of the real scram's graff on his myspace lil graff hoe haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

check it out..

http://www.myspace.com/machine_gun_raps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats cus he's talkin about the lil toy ass square kid scram from ftk. he aint talkin about the real outta towner scram from gsb. its funny cus ftk scram puts pictures of the real scram's graff on his myspace lil graff hoe haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

check it out..

http://www.myspace.com/machine_gun_raps

haha who is this scram then..

IMG_0439.jpg

cakegreyvl8.jpg

greycakenj0.jpg

stolen off the real la graff thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GRAFF LEGEND , WHO, WHO, WHO, COME SMARTASS, WHO, WHO, WHO. I BE IN RICHMOND TOMORROW AND I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF I SEE THE NEW PIECE OF cake AROUND. DOUBT IT , SINCE HE'S ON HERE AND IN THE SCO???-EXCUSE ME SIR,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I'M GONNA PULL YOUR SCO CARD AND ASK YOUR TO TAKE ACTRANSIT BACK TO RICHMOND.

TO QUOTE BLOOD FOR BLOOD- YOUR AN IMAGE AND A FAKE, PAPER GANGSTER;)