Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Scram isnt soft he was going to fight scam but scam came up with hella niggas to jump SCram I aint talkin shit but i heard scam backed down from hella fights

haha your an idiot i was there that day. that nigga scam went to see scram about some shit at school. scram didnt wanna fight him. it just so happened that hella niggaz already wanted to woop his ass. scram was already scared when scam went up to him and scram snitched on that nigga. and scam only backed down from that one fight with that fool wreck. yeah thats hella fights. your a toy kid. get ya storys straight before you start actin like you know what your talkin about :lol: :lol:

by the way scram IS a soft ass scary lil snitchin bitch ass toy. thats why when he snitched on scam he told the principal everything..what the beef was over and the whole shit. haha fuckin punk ass pussy

either your a dumb fucking cop, or a dumb fucking toy...

either way shut your dumb fucking mouth.

look u fucking bitch ass wannabe pot head u need to shut the fuck up motherfucker dont call me a fucking toy cause i fuck you up u damm homo fag ass crack kissin peice of shit:lol:

haha your an idiot i was there that day. that nigga scam went to see scram about some shit at school. scram didnt wanna fight him. it just so happened that hella niggaz already wanted to woop his ass. scram was already scared when scam went up to him and scram snitched on that nigga. and scam only backed down from that one fight with that fool wreck. yeah thats hella fights. your a toy kid. get ya storys straight before you start actin like you know what your talkin about :lol: :lol:

by the way scram IS a soft ass scary lil snitchin bitch ass toy. thats why when he snitched on scam he told the principal everything..what the beef was over and the whole shit. haha fuckin punk ass pussy

look blud i aint no toy and i aint no beef

but f u look at scam and scram , cleary scram is hella bigger than scam but uh whatever blud

and tell your boy scram if he really want the funk still then pm me. ill set some shit up for that nigga and scam. and your toy ass can see me about some shit too bitch

look blud i aint tryin to beef with anyone so dont call me a bitch ive just heard hella stories and i wanna get the facts straight so

ill tell Scram to pm u so him and scam can throw ones :D