Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
muni.jpg

man, i love seeing these stations bombed.. it's almost an erie feeling being in there at night.. the first time you do it, it's hard to believe you have the place to yourself.. that tile is just the funnest shit ever to paint.. although the ads are the runner. i remember when the emb station used to be te spot to back jump the metros.. back before they tunneled out to herb cain blvd.. they used to lay up 3 trains for the morning/afternoon communte.. so if you could get in there at night, you'd have until morning to paint them.. i never understood why cats acted like the 'sco ain't got a subway.. we got 2 of them!

bump big5 and fate for doing this one back in the 'nam.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i never understood why cats acted like the 'sco ain't got a subway.. we got 2 of them!

abso mutha fuckin lutely////busses and trains should be mobbed hard.....first things first. transit systems. anyone have pics of "running" transit? preferably train sides...tags and better? who painted the most trains in sf?...yards are cool but running is better..choo know?

transit FIRST...then rooftops and spots off the lines and STATIONS!...then the streets...highways..trucks etc....IMO.....if i knew anything about sf graffiti id have an all city meeting and get everyone to hit trains and busses hard.......gotta admit sf is crushed in the streets...with a weak buff...i see busses...bus sides i like...train sides i like..then insides...i come from that line of thinking...but to each his own. im not hating...but historically speaking.

haha...not a cop...just another old fuck transplant who could straight shit on your citty if i had to...shitty city that smells like shit and piss and fag sauce and crack. ...no cops and no buff...and you guys think your something...the real know the real....kids on the bus who swing on heros and drivers and risk something just to rock the boat(or whet have you)...and have outrun more cops than you have ever seen in your copless city...shit is a ghostown....i hope you meet a real cop one day...maybe youl quit toying up the world with your shit...u start on the bus..then move on to other shit....cuz you fags are too scared to hit trains. stay gay with your yellow bus shit...when you grow up maybe you will have style and class...grumpy old fuck...never cool...."cop" my nuts in your mouth.....and yeah...i agree..evry one for themselves....but if everyone hit transit at the same times like evryone hits pull down doors then i would be impresses...but aint shit evergonna be like those days so stay beefin with the outoftowners....ill punch any of you in your face and itll be just like highschool once again.

i see where yall are coming from with the cop shit...but if you were real writers you wouldnt be on twelve once because there are cops in here......and you would be getting the knock on the door....state your names...scared of cops.

i see where yall are coming from with the cop shit...but if you were real writers you wouldnt be on twelve once because there are cops in here......and you would be getting the knock on the door....state your names...scared of cops.

haha...not a cop...just another old fuck transplant who could straight shit on your citty if i had to...shitty city that smells like shit and piss and fag sauce and crack. ...no cops and no buff...and you guys think your something...the real know the real....kids on the bus who swing on heros and drivers and risk something just to rock the boat(or whet have you)...and have outrun more cops than you have ever seen in your copless city...shit is a ghostown....i hope you meet a real cop one day...maybe youl quit toying up the world with your shit...u start on the bus..then move on to other shit....cuz you fags are too scared to hit trains. stay gay with your yellow bus shit...when you grow up maybe you will have style and class...grumpy old fuck...never cool...."cop" my nuts in your mouth.....and yeah...i agree..evry one for themselves....but if everyone hit transit at the same times like evryone hits pull down doors then i would be impresses...but aint shit evergonna be like those days so stay beefin with the outoftowners....ill punch any of you in your face and itll be just like highschool once again.

haha yeh bigtimer ill be sure to bank on you heepone when i see you big heep lol

i want to se old flicks that wont incriminate anyone....new flicks will get u busted....no dates...what is it 7 years statute of limitations on photo evidence? busses and trains...i see the wack shit on the streets because i drive a car....with lights on the top...haha

niggas dpont know TOW is actually old school as fuck we got some cutty straight gangsta niggas making a comeback on that shit so you fcukin haters need ta step off the nutsack bitch we alrady robbed them ais cats and beat the fuck outta abno and we finna rob any other of you bitchass hipsters that get in our way mission st is OURS bitch stay the fuck out