Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

367693035_5877b8405d.jpg

2007 predictions.

if you have to write your name all over everything, take a cue from acne and do it well.

remio in town has been good but the difference between him and everyone else is so stark.

also, dont do outlines on rolldowns, do fill ins. save outlines for places that get buffed more often.

hats off to tetra for huge outlines everywhere.

trees runnin it in the mission and chinatown (prolly elsewhere that i don't go...)

walker's still on lips from miami to new york....

and i can't think of anyone else that is useful in graffiti right now...

besides stak of course. kds forever today is the day.

367693035_5877b8405d.jpg

2007 predictions.

if you have to write your name all over everything, take a cue from acne and do it well.

remio in town has been good but the difference between him and everyone else is so stark.

also, dont do outlines on rolldowns, do fill ins. save outlines for places that get buffed more often.

hats off to tetra for huge outlines everywhere.

trees runnin it in the mission and chinatown (prolly elsewhere that i don't go...)

walker's still on lips from miami to new york....

and i can't think of anyone else that is useful in graffiti right now...

besides stak of course. kds forever today is the day.

WOW YOUR INSIGHT INTO THE GRAFF SCENE IN FRISCO IS OUTSTANDING. BUT I HAVE ONE QUESTION, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????.

-DON'T DO OUTLINES ON ROLLDOWS-----THANKS COACH

-HATS OFF TO TETRA, WATCH OUT FOR THAT BOY

-TREES, THAT IS NOT GRAFF, ITS ART SCHOOL FAG SHIT, NATIONWIDE OR NOT.

-WALKER- NOTHING BAD TO SAY.

I HOPE YOU GOT YOU GRAFF PROFESSOR CERTIFICATE FROM CHRIS PUTZ, CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE HIM TRYING JUSTIFY THE DEATH OF A GRAFF WRITER. WEAK SAUCE, PROBABLY AINT EVEN FROM HERE.;)

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

That was horrible - kids get your shit straight .. Whos Acne? DethKult Western tour 2007. Whos Trees - a new bomb turk getting ups, NOT the super cutty character that has obliterated YOUR attempt at graff. The rest of you fags need to grow up and learn - homophobia is gay.

"Cake" from Pinole or Rodeo or wherever, your letters are far from solid, miles from proper get it right before you step to US stile. The comparison to Naka was a joke.

P.S. In my experience no 'subculture' contains a higher percentage of confused repressed homosexuals than Skinheads. I go back to B.A.S.H. & S.F. Skins days...I knew alot of those Nazi cunts - fuck them. NOHOMO.

SMOGFREE IS A TRANNY!!!!!

That was horrible - kids get your shit straight .. Whos Acne? DethKult Western tour 2007. Whos Trees - a new bomb turk getting ups, NOT the super cutty character that has obliterated YOUR attempt at graff. The rest of you fags need to grow up and learn - homophobia is gay.

"Cake" from Pinole or Rodeo or wherever, your letters are far from solid, miles from proper get it right before you step to US stile. The comparison to Naka was a joke.

P.S. In my experience no 'subculture' contains a higher percentage of confused repressed homosexuals than Skinheads. I go back to B.A.S.H. & S.F. Skins days...I knew alot of those Nazi cunts - fuck them. NOHOMO.

^^^^^^^^

HATER

I NEVER BEEN FROM PINOLE IM FROM THE RICH!! ATLEAST I POST A NAME YOUR HIDING LIKE FAKE 87 STOP POSTING SHIT WITHOUT KNOWING WHO YOUR TALKING TO OR ABOUT..WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE IMA SHOOT YOU!!!! ON MAMAS

....THOSE U.S. DUDES ARE UP, THEY'VE BEEN UP... BUT IF THEY REPRESENT SF STYLES AND REPRESENT THE TOP WRITERS IN THE CITY, THEN THE CITY IS DEAD!!!

YOU HATE THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO SOMEONE WHOS WAY BETTER THAN YOU HUH???

YOU HATE THAT I COME ACROSS THE BRIDGE HOPING TO CATCH CAKE 87 IN POPS DRINKIN IT UP!!! STR8 SLIPPIN......

ITS FUNNY HOW CAKE 87 WONT BATTLE ME.....BUT FRISCO 12OZ STANDS UP FOR EM...LOL

TELL HIM TO BATTLE ME THIS DUDE IS WRITING MY WORD.....BUT DOESNT WANNA BATTLE 4 IT... WHAT A FUCKING COWARD....

US CREW WONT YOU TELL YOUR COWARD FRIEND FAKE 87 TO BATTLE FOR HIS NAME LIKE A REAL WRITER......