Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
P by P was just the crust of shit. You think by watchin a doc like that' date=' you know the city??? Come on. I think it was great they had a movie and tried real hard to get all the info, but its very 1 sided. History is being re-written and alot of the heads that put it down in the bay were forgotten. TMC, KGM, BA, US...were not highlighted. BA especially deserves some fuckin props!

Holler at Alex Aquino for his footage and type like you know after that. Alot of people that made an impact on the city (when you were still in diapers) were from outta town. U ever herd of KR, Cuba, Jase, Felon? Dream and Spie are in a crew based in NYC (FC)...These are Bay pioneers that werent crying over outta towners painting the city, they collaborated with them. They were about building style, not taking 10 year old styles and adding Montana in the mix (stole that line from someone on this thread):shakehead:

That has to be the funniest shit I've ever read in this thread. They signed your blackbook! my bad, didnt know you knew SOOOO much:confused:. Dug did a "funk letter" (back then we called them "Throw-ups") in my book back at his old shop. Bles, Giant, JAse and some FX guys from South america did my book up in psycho city...That took me from being a toy to...being a toy!:o

Kids these days think they can side bust a Burner/Production and it makes them instant stars...while the rest of the world is laughin at our city. Thats why everyone flocks over here, the city is up for grabs cause the new jacks are so caught up with crying over outta towners, they forget that it takes style to be reknown and remembered.

To me, having pride in your city is Representin..showin fools that you can hang with anything that comes around. Outta towners come out to rock, you take it a step further. Too many mother fuckers cop out and try to start beef cause of jealousy. Sucka Free became Hater Nation. The Bar has been dropped

no comment...

"Who Stole the Soul"

-my favorite words from one of the best style technicians in the 90's

dude..

you need to smoke some weed and calm down.

yes piece by piece didnt cover everything, and yes BA deserves props .

I dont know why you got the impression i have somethin against out of towners, i dont..

...but, i like it when locals do thier thing and kill shit.

just because i said "kode was a native, putting it down" you got all inraged and starting ranting..

whatever, i think we both made our points

end of disscusion:rolleyes:

some of these have probly been posted already.

naka.jpg

THIS IS THE BEST THING NAKA (A.K.A. WAKA) EVER DID

:bawling: :beat2: :cry: :clown: :umm: :haha: :evil: :jpotato: :love3: :love4: :love3: :mean: :nope: :sadcrying: :shook: :mean: :lol2: :nope: :mean: QUOTE]

Wow, i've never seen him piece anything other than the naka with the wierd lumps on the letters, hes finally varying his style

gufe is not a snitch....... next person thatwants to act like he knows better come kcick it with me for a min.

all you spot-jealous "wish you could even bust 1 of his spots" drysnitchin punks need to remember not to believe shit on the internet and let the streets do the talkin....

gufe is not a snitch<--haha, whatever you have to tell yourself to feel good about it, you say doper snitched on you and say fuck him, but Gufe snitched on Acuse and you say he didnt, just cause hes in your krew. Trying to say i'm spot jealous and thats why I'm on here ''hating'', haha, nigga please, when did i talk shit at all about any of his spots, when did i say anything about his style, huh, never moron. On the other hand you foos are the ones like ''oh my god look at the spot he painted, hes so sick, theres no way he's a snitch, they just say that stuff to hate on him, lets put him down with our krew'' Get your shit straight. Believe me if I were stationed anywhere where Gufe had spots I'd be going over them writing snitch on them. But I'm not since I relocated i cant. otherwise people would see it in the streets. So i choose to inform them via internet where all them are on and see whats going on. your homie is a snitch. Your homie did snitch out Acuze. your homie couldnt take a fucking punch to the face. But you wanna talk shit to me. Why dont you tell him some shit.

Forgot my password had to change the name<---bouncybounce

gufe is not a snitch....... next person thatwants to act like he knows better come kcick it with me for a min.

all you spot-jealous "wish you could even bust 1 of his spots" drysnitchin punks need to remember not to believe shit on the internet and let the streets do the talkin....

Vomit, give it up already. GUFE IS 100% A SNITCH, I have a question for you, you defend your girlfriend on these sites all day long talking this and that about how cool his spots are, how much youre in love with him and how everybody hates on him and calls him a snitch because of it, wrong. has GUFE ever showed YOU the paperwork about what happened, or do you DICK RIDE on him so hard that you can't even ask him. Believe me you'll see me on the streets in this city, i'm not hard to find walking around Sf.

Oh, and. Nobody is hating on his spots. peep this, props on his bridges and heavens! See, not hating on the rata. but, a SNITCH IS A SNITCH.

Next time you come on here and start to cry about somebody bad-mouthing your bed buddy, pop his dick out of your mouth and ask him to see the paperwork for YOURSELF then next week we can see you on here talking about, "man, i read the paperwork and it's true, my hero is a snitch" then you'll cry for the rest of your natural life

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

you relocated? thats lame.... your passion for followin him around is lame too. If I were you and I felt this strong about somethin then theres no way a lil "relocation" would stop me from takin care of my business. and for the millionth time post those papers that you say are in front of your face fuckin liar.

both parties already handled this subject and your followin him around on the net like a whiny schoolgirl.

Awwwww....Quit Kryin.

and what you dont know too is he got picked up by a new crew and i wanna see you go start shit with them.....

i aint got no heros fag, i just take care of my family. you fags are startin shit with me.

like i said both of them already talked.

and quit makin new screenames, just rep who the fuck you really are and quit drysnitchin on here (you dropped my name)

So here's the deal. Our friend Joe Hardcore, of Punishment and Shattered Realm fame, has been arrested. While I cannot reveal the specific charge or give details, I can assure you that it wasn't for anything shady or unsavory. I can also tell you that those close to him at home assure everyone that Joe is innocent of the charges and that apparently there is videotape evidewnce that will clear him. In the meantime, he is being held in jail with a $10,000 bail. We just want Joe to go home to his mom and girl and two kids until this bullshit is sorted out. At this point every single dollar counts. If you can donate anything, please paypal Lilsis904@hotmail.com

EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS

Now, I understand that many don't know Joe and might want something for your cash, so all this week and next, SPIDERGHOST will donate 100% of our sales to Joe Hardcore. Like I said, every dollar counts, so just buy a zine or something.

So please buy something of the Ghost myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/spiderghost

I thank you and Joe's family thanks you.

-Sammy

REPOST!!!!!

I know more than you think vomit. I know he got picked up. Mr. Refug. TKO. come on now. You say u wanna see me start shit with them, when did i start shit with you. you make it sound like i'm starting beef and talking shit. I aint never talked shit bout you or your fuckin krew for you to say you wanna see me start shit with them. Sounds like you just want drama to pop off. I'm stating facts about him being a snitch, theres a difference. Just cause hes in tko now doesnt mean he never snitched. He still snitched. And I aint changing the screen name. i aint this other kat on here that says hes walkin around SF. I was bouncybounce but forgot mypassword so i made this one.

Now come on and sign back talkin about how I drysnitched cause I told you who he is NOW!

The fact of the matter is he snitched and everyone should know who he is when he changes his name so that people think hes someone else, who doesnt have the history of being a snitch.

Like that other dude said, why hasnt he shown you the paperwork. Acuze aint the only one with it. He has it. It was his court case.

i want drama to pop off?! fuck that... you are startin shit with me and my crew and you DID just drysnitch his new crew.

and next time he comes out here ill see it and i already know what it says. you said you got it and you seem very passionate about your gufesnitch crusade so POST THE FUCKIN PAPERS ALREADY

your ruinin this thread. and you wont even say who you are.... droppin everyone elses name but yours huh

i want drama to pop off?! fuck that... you are startin shit with me and my crew and you DID just drysnitch his new crew.

and next time he comes out here ill see it and i already know what it says. you said you got it and you seem very passionate about your gufesnitch crusade so POST THE FUCKIN PAPERS ALREADY

your ruinin this thread. and you wont even say who you are.... droppin everyone elses name but yours huh

i aint starting shit with you or your krew, i have nothing to say about you. All i talk about is him. Just to make the point I never said I had the paperwork. Like I said before, Acuze has the paperwork, he'll show you, just ask him, like he showed me. I dont have the paperwork but i have read it. I've read his statement to the police. I've read him tellin the cops that he didnt write anymore but acuze did. I read him describe his vehicle that he was driving. I've read how he described acuzes looks and hair length---in centimeters---what a lame. I read on how he and his family not only put him in jail for two years but took money from acuze to pay for his sister to go to school in cali cause she was too scared to go to school here, and to pay for his mom losing her job because she was supposedly too sad to go to work so she ended up losing her job. I read the letter his dad sent to the courts begging the courts to keep his case as hush hush as possible because he was scared for his son getting beat up because of the situation. Read the paperwork and then put it up on here so everyone else can see it too. everyone elses names---please---all im talkin about is gufe, thats it. Quit turning this into a soap opera. Take it for what it is. Your homies a snitch.

Kode smashes and does the damn thing. He ain't online yappin' about this and that.He is out there painting, something yall shoud go out and do more of.

It ain't where ya' from its where ya at.

talking loud..aint saying nothing.