Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
watch who you are callin a toy fool, you dont know me.

i know a lot about Bay Area graff and its history.

yes, we all know who Rif/juice/whatever is, we have all seen piece by piece,

P by P was just the crust of shit. You think by watchin a doc like that, you know the city??? Come on. I think it was great they had a movie and tried real hard to get all the info, but its very 1 sided. History is being re-written and alot of the heads that put it down in the bay were forgotten. TMC, KGM, BA, US...were not highlighted. BA especially deserves some fuckin props!

Holler at Alex Aquino for his footage and type like you know after that. Alot of people that made an impact on the city (when you were still in diapers) were from outta town. U ever herd of KR, Cuba, Jase, Felon? Dream and Spie are in a crew based in NYC (FC)...These are Bay pioneers that werent crying over outta towners painting the city, they collaborated with them. They were about building style, not taking 10 year old styles and adding Montana in the mix (stole that line from someone on this thread):shakehead:

i may not be an oldfart from the 80's but i got some oldschool InkOne and Tmf fools in my blackbook so dont think im some new jack bumping my gums not knowing what im talkin about.

That has to be the funniest shit I've ever read in this thread. They signed your blackbook! my bad, didnt know you knew SOOOO much:confused:. Dug did a "funk letter" (back then we called them "Throw-ups") in my book back at his old shop. Bles, Giant, JAse and some FX guys from South america did my book up in psycho city...That took me from being a toy to...being a toy!:o

Kids these days think they can side bust a Burner/Production and it makes them instant stars...while the rest of the world is laughin at our city. Thats why everyone flocks over here, the city is up for grabs cause the new jacks are so caught up with crying over outta towners, they forget that it takes style to be reknown and remembered.

To me, having pride in your city is Representin..showin fools that you can hang with anything that comes around. Outta towners come out to rock, you take it a step further. Too many mother fuckers cop out and try to start beef cause of jealousy. Sucka Free became Hater Nation. The Bar has been dropped

and they arent that many locals that really kill shit and have longevity sad to say, but Kode is one of the rare ones, whether you like his style or not.

no comment...

"Who Stole the Soul"

-my favorite words from one of the best style technicians in the 90's