Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

yea good stuff, CCR...The TransAm NEKST is especially nice.

On an unrelated note...I cannot believe the

unrestricted horn-tooting sites some street-bombing savs have

over on xxxxxxx.com...shit's crazy...or dumb.

funny how you are quick to refer to someone else as a snitch but when the person is in your krew(gufe) you never admit it or say its true. Nothing but denial.

I see countless people on alot of websites stating that he is a snitch and all you guys do is defend him. I don't really think it would be a lie if all these people are on here telling you about his business. Think about it.

For all those who try to educate the blind on the people that are weak by giving in to the cops and giving information leading to convictions. I hope your word will soon be not only heard but understood.

considering your hidin behind your freshnew screename, come tell me gufe is a snitch to my face or even to his face,nevermind just sit there at your computer and act like you know....too bad you dont know shit faggot....... doper snitched on me so fuck you and dont forget im still lookin for you.....

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

gufe is not a snitch....... next person thatwants to act like he knows better come kcick it with me for a min.

all you spot-jealous "wish you could even bust 1 of his spots" drysnitchin punks need to remember not to believe shit on the internet and let the streets do the talkin....

gufe is not a snitch....... next person thatwants to act like he knows better come kcick it with me for a min.

all you spot-jealous "wish you could even bust 1 of his spots" drysnitchin punks need to remember not to believe shit on the internet and let the streets do the talkin....

wasnt callin your homie a snitch mayne, calm down

just stating that snitchin aint cool in general

if u had to name the single best writer in san fran right now who would it be......

thats a hard one, ive been chillin in East Bay recently so i cant really say..

I know that

PCF is killin it last time i checked..

Resq..

Abno..

Atari..

meh.....i dunno