Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RevoL

Don't Call it Frisco

Originally posted by 2Faced@Oct 11 2005, 03:22 PM

51582315_c66e3d71d8_b.jpg

This spot is sick! Definately a great place to paint. Last time I was there it looked way different with some simple drsk and iron straight letters.

Originally posted by Tavarua+Oct 13 2005, 12:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tavarua - Oct 13 2005, 12:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2Faced@Oct 11 2005, 03:22 PM

This spot is sick! Definately a great place to paint. Last time I was there it looked way different with some simple drsk and iron straight letters.

[/b]

It used to be sick before everyone knew about it and toys bombed all over the rocks. Oh well, another chill spot burnt.

Uh well I know the majority the readers of this thread still don't know where that wall is, or even what fucking part of SF it is. So hopefully it'll stay that way. Yes the rocks should've stayed clean, but what can you do.

I picked up at least 100 caps and 30 cans when I was there last. Pick those motherfuckers up godamnit.

Originally posted by Tavarua@Oct 12 2005, 10:46 PM

Uh well I know the majority the readers of this thread still don't know where that wall is, or even what fucking part of SF it is. So hopefully it'll stay that way. Yes the rocks should've stayed clean, but what can you do.

I picked up at least 100 caps and 30 cans when I was there last. Pick those motherfuckers up godamnit.

thats good work right there. im sick of all these litterbugs. and watch it bro. ill tell everyone. and that wall is hot like a candle flame. CALIENTE!

Originally posted by Waxsmith+Oct 12 2005, 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Waxsmith - Oct 12 2005, 10:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Tavarua@Oct 13 2005, 12:21 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-2Faced@Oct 11 2005, 03:22 PM

It used to be sick before everyone knew about it and toys bombed all over the rocks. Oh well, another chill spot burnt.

[/b]

Thats what i said....toys need to earn to paint at these spots..RESPECT

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now