Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

I'm not really feeling artsy white guys hitting up Tookie (you know you)...

Don't get me wrong much respect to Stanley "Tookie" Williams and his family, RIP.

But the fact of the matter is, this shit is not a joke, the man was put to death by the State of California for crimes he never admitted doing.

And for all intents and purposes you (them) got the right idea, but "TOOKIE" never meant anything to you (them) besides a few articles in the Chronicle, (shitty news source) heard a emotional piece on NPR, or maybe even KPOO (maybe).

I just think you are not only trivializing the killing of a man that was on Death Row, but making light of the situation. Perhaps you think his nickname was cool, or you are simply outraged because your leftist bleeding liberal heart feels for the downtrodden and oppressed minority... but the fact of the matter is, you know nothing about it, and nor do I quite frankly. I mean if you got beef with Capital Punishment then handle it... but don't put puffy clouds around a dead man's nickname, a dead man in which you've never met.

respek...

rebuttle?

San Francisco's looking real good. Bump the Benchers...

Holler. Holla holla holla.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by stare-y.air-ee..oh...@Dec 17 2005, 02:49 PM

Don't get me wrong much respect to Stanley "Tookie" Williams and his family, RIP.

But the fact of the matter is, this shit is not a joke, the man was put to death by the State of California for crimes he never admitted doing.

And for all intents and purposes you (them) got the right idea, but "TOOKIE" never meant anything to you (them) besides a few articles in the Chronicle, (shitty news source) heard a emotional piece on NPR, or maybe even KPOO (maybe).

I just think you are not only trivializing the killing of a man that was on Death Row, but making light of the situation. Perhaps you think his nickname was cool, or you are simply outraged because your leftist bleeding liberal heart feels for the downtrodden and oppressed minority... but the fact of the matter is, you know nothing about it, and nor do I quite frankly. I mean if you got beef with Capital Punishment then handle it... but don't put puffy clouds around a dead man's nickname, a dead man in which you've never met.

respek...

rebuttle?

pseudo-intellects on both ends...eschew the analysis and post pics.. :huh2: :huh2:

Originally posted by MoeLarryCurly+Dec 17 2005, 01:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MoeLarryCurly - Dec 17 2005, 01:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stare-y.air-ee..oh...@Dec 17 2005, 02:49 PM

I just think you are not only trivializing the killing of a man that was on Death Row, but making light of the situation.  Perhaps you think his nickname was cool, or you are simply outraged because your leftist bleeding liberal heart feels for the downtrodden and oppressed minority...  but the fact of the matter is, you know nothing about it, and nor do I quite frankly.  I mean if you got beef with Capital Punishment then handle it... but don't put puffy clouds around a dead man's nickname, a dead man in which you've never met.

respek...

rebuttle?

San Francisco's looking real good.  Bump the Benchers...

pseudo-intellects on both ends...eschew the analysis and post

pics.. :huh2: :huh2:

WTF......shut the fuck up and post pics soooo what if someone wants to hit TOOKIE up its respect either way they do it puffy white clouds or not...maybe he should of used black spray paint would that of made u happy???

[/b]

Originally posted by stare-y.air-ee..oh...@Dec 17 2005, 07:49 PM

are you serious?! who admits to killing people if there is even a SHRED of hope in beating the case. if all it takes to be innocent is to deny the charges against you then there's not one guilty person in the entire penal system. im not saying im a huge supporter of the death penalty as there are inherent flaws in it. however, let someone kill your parents, wife, kids or friend, and then let the police catch the person who did it and tell me how much you are against it then. if someone destroys the lives of others including those left behind to deal with the aftermath of the murder then they too should pay with their lives. eye for an eye. just my opinion..

dagmaronasis

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor+Dec 17 2005, 04:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (some pittsburgh flavor - Dec 17 2005, 04:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-downassmexican@Dec 17 2005, 08:14 PM

image0011.jpg

dude you have posted this in like thirty-five different threads, what is your deal

[/b]

so true what da fuck!?

Originally posted by stare-y.air-ee..oh...@Dec 18 2005, 03:49 AM

respek...

rebuttle?

Quit crying toy. Of course not alot of people met Tookie. He was on death row for 20 something years. People write RIP's for the people they admire and respect. You shouldn't have to know a person in order to hit them up in rememberance.

Holla.

See you soon son!!