Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hack them then. you cant just be like "its gay", i mean are you 5? those charactors are wack but .... if someone who has already crushed shit is making a quik buck off of some lame north american video game culture then more power. i just think there is too much dope shit in this city to complain about anything. if you dont like it turn your head, youl probly see something better.

i am also writing this based on some info im not to sure is true or not: crayone doing a psp ad????? if im wrong let me know.

word.

Guess you didnt see what went down at tire beach with that Tat's Cru Sony shit. Ripping off graff stlye for ads is nothing new but this campaign wrote its death sentence when (whichever sf writers were paid by sony/tats) went up on THE WALL at tire beach the other day. Thats right. The flix are out there ....ill steal some and post them. its already been hacked and covered....but hack em all! I dont blame Sony...but Tats Cru better explain whats up...cuz they are the ones running this campaign (I think). They did the east coast ones and the Hummer ad, and..........................this shit is nationwide right now.

kill em all!

Oh and Dr Phunkenstein is back in town, so sit back and blow a stick of tea....shouldnt be long now................................................yeeeaa

Originally posted by alphredrock@Nov 29 2005, 10:29 PM

those characters are part of a little campaign that sony is doing in Sf trying to promote their new game boy. Sony is paying off property owners so that they can have sony paint that shit on. Take that ugly shit out! Nobody should have to look at that.

Thanks that's what I thought, they have too many good spots.

FUCK THAT SHIT, FO REAL... :hatred: