Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by steelchef@Nov 26 2005, 05:28 PM

yo mesr how about not whoring yourself out so much there, homie. let other people post your shit if they like it...

Didnt you get the boot from WAI cause you were postin to much on the internet,,you just posted a bunch of crappy graff you did that isn't even from S.F...keep it s.f.... and dont post when you got some straight buster style....let me be the first one to say go back to the drawin board...tired ...

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Nov 27 2005, 04:13 PM

Who the fuck cares.

If anything, its between them. Im sure both alerts dont give a fuck about eachother why would any of you?

CREW. thats why.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Nov 27 2005, 03:10 PM

mesr cut your losses and just keep it quiet man, your gonna start seeing alot of your shit gone over if you keep it up with this internet shit

tuthfully, i agree.....but seriously i never did shit to get my shit crossed out......i just post flicks of my own shit......im not gonna go through the effort to get a host and upload some elses shit.......and if fools wanna start dissing shit because of the internet, thats lame. if you really have a problem with me , dont go about it in a nameless manner, contact me. and we can settle our differences without acting like kids. this is my last post including type.

Originally posted by mesrocketship+Nov 27 2005, 09:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mesrocketship - Nov 27 2005, 09:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fuck muni@Nov 27 2005, 03:10 PM

mesr cut your losses and just keep it quiet man, your gonna start seeing alot of your shit gone over if you keep it up with this internet shit

tuthfully, i agree.....but seriously i never did shit to get my shit crossed out......i just post flicks of my own shit......im not gonna go through the effort to get a host and upload some elses shit.......and if fools wanna start dissing shit because of the internet, thats lame. if you really have a problem with me , dont go about it in a nameless manner, contact me. and we can settle our differences without acting like kids. this is my last post including type.

[/b]

if you kept talking you were a fucking retard and if you apologized you were a bitch.

sucks either way.

:)