Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by skeletal remains@Oct 4 2005, 07:09 PM

101050047si.jpg

what the hell is Zatchbell?

anyone know the story behind this?

Yo I dont know about everyone else out there, but this has to be the wackest LEGAL wall in the entire city. Shit everyone is hating on out of towners that come and bomb that way bombing should be done and no one is saying anyhting about local writers that do wack shit like this. DAMN what is graff coming to. haters hating on people that actually do nice shit and glorifing LOCAL writers that dont compare. That was an ill ass wall when ESPO from NY and JASE and the rest were on there.

Thats just me though!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Longdickdong+Oct 5 2005, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longdickdong - Oct 5 2005, 07:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Oct 5 2005, 07:27 PM

your name should be changed to longdickrider....

Classic comment coming form someone named hollowtips!!! Go ride the bus and get caught and quit writing toy. NO one rides dick like yourself homie I know real writers not just those that stay in one city!!!!

[/b]

your comment makes no sense, if you dont like san francisco natives, stay

off this thread. bitch

Originally posted by hollowtips+Oct 5 2005, 07:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollowtips - Oct 5 2005, 07:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Longdickdong@Oct 5 2005, 07:31 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Oct 5 2005, 07:27 PM

your name should be changed to longdickrider....

Classic comment coming form someone named hollowtips!!! Go ride the bus and get caught and quit writing toy. NO one rides dick like yourself homie I know real writers not just those that stay in one city!!!!

your comment makes no sense, if you dont like san francisco natives, stay

off this thread. bitch

[/b]

I never said anyhting about not liking or dislike SF natives you fucking retard. I know what style is and what style is not! Find out the difference and get back at me.......again you fucking bitch ass toy! Read better next time my comments always make sense to those who are literate.

I never said anyhting about not liking or dislike SF natives you fucking retard. I know what style is and what style is not! Find out the difference and get back at me.......again you fucking bitch ass toy! Read better next time my comments always make sense to those who are literate.

you need a hug dude, seriously you cant let things over the internet get to you.... just count to three and take a deep breath

Originally posted by Longdickdong+Oct 5 2005, 10:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Longdickdong - Oct 5 2005, 10:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skeletal remains@Oct 4 2005, 07:09 PM

101050047si.jpg

what the hell is Zatchbell?

anyone know the story behind this?

Yo I dont know about everyone else out there, but this has to be the wackest LEGAL wall in the entire city. Shit everyone is hating on out of towners that come and bomb that way bombing should be done and no one is saying anyhting about local writers that do wack shit like this. DAMN what is graff coming to. haters hating on people that actually do nice shit and glorifing LOCAL writers that dont compare. That was an ill ass wall when ESPO from NY and JASE and the rest were on there.

Thats just me though!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

There were good pieces on this wall

but a few weeks ago they covered half

of it with this anime charachter.

I was just wondering if anyone knew the

story behind that.