Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RevoL

Don't Call it Frisco

nigga you talkn bout some old ass shit that kid who liteweighjt snitched got booted hella years ago fool no one in vk is a snitch tell me who rite now the kid who snitched been ghost for years now breh i aint even from sf but i kno that!

LOL wtf aint no such thing as lightweight snitchin. its either you a snitch or you aint. and we all already know anybody that hits up or runs wit ais is a bunch of snitches. yall niggas is phony as fuck tryin to mop hella fools aint gonna change the fact that yall still a bunch of snitches. vk, ais, sck, same fuckin shit: snitch clicks. dont try and deny that shit either, i got paper work on niggas

The toyest thing in graffiti is when ur on 12oz and say "pm me" grow balls pm them first please stop clogging forums. Talking shit doesn't resolve anything or look cool I know I'm being a hypocrite just a public service announcement. Kaythxbye

The toyest thing in graffiti is when ur on 12oz and say "pm me" grow balls pm them first please stop clogging forums. Talking shit doesn't resolve anything or look cool I know I'm being a hypocrite just a public service announcement. Kaythxbye

I was feelin what u were sayin till the last few words. "kaythxbyebye" sounds like Edward Norton in that movie The Score.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now