Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ulove2h8tme@Aug 23 2005, 07:32 AM

yea nigga i bet you wouldn't be runnin your mouth if you weren't behind a screen.. some of these are my boys and i know for a fact would crack you off top for talkin shit.. if you don't like what i posted keep your mouth shut or go take flicks and post something better.. bitchass nigga..

shhhhhhhh

toy ass internet self promoters just end up looking worse.

all your pictures are in the richmond, so why are you talking about the fillmore? i guess you can say anything from "behind a screen" :haha: :haha:

oh so thats what a "diss" is. thanks, chuck.

Originally posted by chuck taylor+Aug 21 2005, 01:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuck taylor - Aug 21 2005, 01:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-lberry@Aug 20 2005, 03:06 PM

but why is there that awr throw up over the piece underneath it? just because kept did it? whatever

yeah thats what you call a dis

and god damn that shit is spotjock city

[/b]

Originally posted by kyle+Aug 23 2005, 06:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Aug 23 2005, 06:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ulove2h8tme@Aug 23 2005, 07:32 AM

yea nigga i bet you wouldn't be runnin your mouth if you weren't behind a screen.. some of these are my boys and i know for a fact would crack you off top for talkin shit.. if you don't like what i posted keep your mouth shut or go take flicks and post something better.. bitchass nigga..

shhhhhhhh

toy ass internet self promoters just end up looking worse.

all your pictures are in the richmond, so why are you talking about the fillmore? i guess you can say anything from "behind a screen" :haha: :haha:

[/b]

nigga you don't know me or where i'm from you just see where my pictures are.. don't be quick to judge you scary ass white boy cause i seen you in person and you didn't say shit then.. you just have this pent up aggression cause i gave your girl a starry eyed suprise..