Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

not ta dis but start out by stealing granmas or aunt soandso old ass rusto in their garage , basement , or shed...always a good score...after you milk that step up and find a way ta rack,if you cant steel then find a skam.......just a word for u youngheads.... fuck bomben wit montana.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by wab/ck/h2o@Jun 17 2005, 04:33 PM

not ta dis but start out by stealing granmas or aunt soandso old ass rusto in their garage , basement , or shed...always a good score...after you milk that step up and find a way ta rack,if you cant steel then find a skam.......just a word for u youngheads.... fuck bomben wit montana.....

What the FUCK did this dude just say?

Originally posted by chuck taylor+Jun 17 2005, 11:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chuck taylor - Jun 17 2005, 11:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Paul-o-Rama@Jun 16 2005, 11:12 PM

Originally posted by SF smashin!@Jun 16 2005, 07:57 PM

Originally posted by Cali bear@Jun 16 2005, 10:38 PM

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jun 16 2005, 10:30 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Young sNapper@Jun 17 2005, 11:34 AM

132448957_l.jpg

i just laughed so hard a little bit of pee came out. that pose and outfit are pure comedy

That was the quote of the day right durr fosho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: hahahahahahahah :haha:

its amazing yo me how toys buy and use montana. theres just so many reasons why it just doesnt make sense.

look at that gay ass nigga with his fucking rich kid paint and his gay bandana. it makes me want to go yeeha from the back of a horse with a cowboy hat on

:mexican:

o ya, thats definitly one of the gayest throws i have eva seen. that nigga has no style. Its like a block of color with a shitty outline over it

damn i guess that one backfired

[/b]

There are 3 cans of Montana and that shit is only 2 colors. That light blue would of totally fixed everything.

How many B-Boys does it take to change a light bulb?

I think about that old ass joke everytime I come to this thread or I'm in the city. Shit has changed since the 90's... It's a little bit sad, but fact is that never again will it be what it was. Just gotta be supportive of the new kids, and cherish those old flick collections...

yeah, i guess youre right about cherishing the old flicks.

theres a couple of new jacks that are pretty good, but the

rest remind me of some recycled pacific northwest freight graffiti

circa 2001 renditions of crap. there, i said it.

i got bit by a dog once, on new years eve 1994, the fucker

ripped my ghetto wear, those that know, know.

Originally posted by The Dude@Jun 18 2005, 08:08 AM

yeah, i guess youre right about cherishing the old flicks.

theres a couple of new jacks that are pretty good, but the

rest remind me of some recycled pacific northwest freight graffiti

circa 2001 renditions of crap. there, i said it.

i got bit by a dog once, on new years eve 1994, the fucker

ripped my ghetto wear, those that know, know.

I used to visit the Bay just to take flicks, about once every three months. Shit changed so much that I made it down there a few weeks ago for the first time in about two years. I see all this hating going on online, but I agree with you, some of the newer kids are kinda growing on me. Zeam, Atari, I forget who else. ICP and BA had so many God-damned murals running that I just quit taking pictures. I don't have enough money to get all that shit developed. At least they're sticking with it...

The one thing I really miss is the two-colors on brick (i.e. Twist, Reminisce, Evade, Tie, Felon, Icon, Buder, Amaze, etc.)

anybody got any old school bvd? thk? tnk?

oh yea thizz i saw you took a flick of that igni room off of 2nd too bad they buffed that entire lot.. did you notice that kutty kr tag still there?

there's been alot of perpin about mr beating down del.. but after that he still got up and finished going over ears.. so i guess ya'll didn't do a very good job..

Originally posted by ulove2h8tme@Jun 18 2005, 04:03 AM

anybody got any old school bvd? thk? tnk?

oh yea thizz i saw you took a flick of that igni room off of 2nd too bad they buffed that entire lot.. did you notice that kutty kr tag still there?

there's been alot of perpin about mr beating down del.. but after that he still got up and finished going over ears.. so i guess ya'll didn't do a very good job..

and did you know that after school Mary went home with Chris, and her Mom wasnt even home! I heard they went all the way, but don't tell Suzy! OMG!!

512050908gr.jpg

513050046eh.jpg

513050276ga.jpg

heres some random photos, better than bitch ass drama.

I feel out of the loop when I read that so and so beat up another person, and I have no idea who either of them are. I'm getting too old. :(

Can we talk about fights that happened like a decade ago? Hey I heard something about Kr and Twist, and a bike....