Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by phunk+Jun 9 2005, 11:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phunk - Jun 9 2005, 11:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cali bear@Jun 10 2005, 06:47 AM

Beautiful and yet so grimmy. Zore & Rize/Hyde?

It really is incredible work. Definitely Zore, but I too am a little lost on the bottom name?

[/b]

It says HYDE

Originally posted by Cali bear+Jun 8 2005, 05:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cali bear - Jun 8 2005, 05:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Cali bear@Jun 7 2005, 11:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SuckaFreeze@Jun 7 2005, 11:46 PM

picture0201bd.jpg

Is this dude still on life support? I saw the blood stain!

WHAT HAPPENED TO DEL! :burn:

[/b]

del got his face stomped by the malice rangers--

:love2:

Originally posted by completionz@Jun 10 2005, 11:44 AM

^^^ wow Murder & Robbery is hard core

they stomped on the softest pussy around then come on the internet to brag...savs

but one question why is he still going through MRs shit???

apparently he didnt get the message

hahhaahaha...i believe nas said it best..."youz a dick ridin faggot..."

tell yer bitch to leave his boxcutter at home...

one more thing, the niggas that are braggin bout it are the niggas that didnt do shit so really, cut the crap and keep the gay shit off the internet...

MRMRMRMRMRMRMR! regime affiliate, we never back down! stop till you drop, from the ocean to the bay i heard them say: MR you rule, i wanna fuck you all day. If you wanted to stop this regime youd better be a master - but guess what? we're all masters, so you gonna need more than one, nigga! they call me mister mister cause i rock it tha hardest. ill smoke all the weed and then fall down the stairs, you'll be tryin to get up - but nobody cares. cause we are the best and we know it, and to all the toys we detest, we show it. we are a family - big shout out to tha entire familee - from ya boi jackl to earsoes illigitimate sons (tha family man), we role deep, nigga.

MR, raise up and take your shirt off rock it round yo head like a helicopter!

MR world

"sometimes i stand with my ankles in the tide and wonder how many MR tags we are capable of. Well nigga, all i see is the horizon."

-Mackdrafterocksf

(he got the boot from MR. but its a sweet quote, huh?)

"Mighty Rambunctious we are, so dont even try and stop the regime, nigga. We sending in troups and this shit is under seige, Motha fuckin R, biotch."

-Jackl

Originally posted by lovehurts@Jun 11 2005, 09:27 AM

MRMRMRMRMRMRMR! regime affiliate, we never back down! stop till you drop, from the ocean to the bay i heard them say: MR you rule, i wanna fuck you all day. If you wanted to stop this regime youd better be a master - but guess what? we're all masters, so you gonna need more than one, nigga! they call me mister mister cause i rock it tha hardest. ill smoke all the weed and then fall down the stairs, you'll be tryin to get up - but nobody cares. cause we are the best and we know it, and to all the toys we detest, we show it. we are a family - big shout out to tha entire familee - from ya boi jackl to earsoes illigitimate sons (tha family man), we role deep, nigga.

MR, raise up and take your shirt off rock it round yo head like a helicopter!

MR world

"sometimes i stand with my ankles in the tide and wonder how many MR tags we are capable of. Well nigga, all i see is the horizon."

-Mackdrafterocksf

(he got the boot from MR. but its a sweet quote, huh?)

"Mighty Rambunctious we are, so dont even try and stop the regime, nigga. We sending in troups and this shit is under seige, Motha fuckin R, biotch."

-Jackl

haha, best thing i heard all day...