Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by ?$?@Apr 22 2005, 08:40 PM

The muthafuckin gods must be crazy cause we get most the tourist coming here from all over the world! We also are top five for outta town writers coming here............U be the judge you toyass undacover fag butt brothers. Sucka free killa kali born and raised.

Precisely

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ATOM5@Apr 23 2005, 03:23 AM

Yall sum rice-a-roni eatin, trolly ridin, GOLDEN gate bridge havin, acid droppin, gay marriage endorsin, bong toking, sex craving, fashion sensitive,shit eating, drunk, hipster liberal, Haight-Ashbury prostituting, panhandling, crack enthusiast, vampire cracker jack, hip hop wannabe, fag capitol having san fransico sucka ass ducks... fuck your shite! STD havin ass cunts!!!!!!!!!

haha he';s got a point :haha:

i used to think AJ was one wack ass mark, i didnt know they were a wholecrew of wackass marks.

what really sucks is when you use all yer paint up before u get to that one spot u had in mind then the walk home shows you even more spots almost mocking u so you have to break shit all the way home just to feel better but it doesnt replace that feeling u started out with. and for the cop that was followin me, hahaha u shouldve done somethin..........

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Apr 24 2005, 10:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Apr 24 2005, 10:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cracksmoker187@Apr 23 2005, 08:49 PM

go to 24th street and yell "fuck AJ". I dare you.  :chicken:

double dare me with no take-backsies and IT'S ON!!

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: