Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
agreed...dude bombs harder than hella cats in the bay yet continues to be hated on..i've seen him up from san mateo all the way down to the city and everywhere in between. cat gets up more than 80% of the people who aren't getting hacked out all the time. Respect here.

you guys are retarded. people dont hate on chan cus he gets up, people hate on him cus hes a lil bitch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that seer over tusle is the first thing ive seen from seer does anybody have any other pics since he is so "UP" just curious

haha not everything gets flicked onto 12oz toy. why dont you put away the ky jelly and get off the computer and get your ass out on the streets you'll see whos really runnin shit. fuck this 12oz bullshit its full of nothin but haters and writer jockers. and none of you fucks can say that aint real :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like you're the cheerleader considering you need to post old photos of when homeboy was acually putting in work to justify that he actually used to write. it's sad that an actual local has the same amount of spots running as an out of towner, which is why he's all sad baby sitting one spot. he's even more bitter that the outer towner came to your town, went over your bite sized, polly pocket type outline with a full fill in. I don't have personal beef with any of ya'll. I'll do you a favor Seer, I'll let you have your one spot, b...it's all good, homie.

lil nigga.. those "old photos" are where the real sf graff started. get to know your history kid or stay out the game. its that simple. niggas that been around know whats up. these lil newjack toy ass kids runnin around our city nowadays know nothing of how shit used to go down. they really just aint as sav as niggas from back in the day

yo Fritzman i was writin from the beginnin of the 90s and i still give as much as i can. i even put a crew together to show it. dont be mad cuz you the one hatin, im just chillin. (you did say some shit on keep too).

damn you spoke on the homie keep, your done like a steak.

/yesinstigatoroner:lol::lol::lol::lol:

get em' slobber

HAHAH WHAT???? "MATTERS" TO WHO??? YOU THINK KLICK NIGGAS GIVE A FUCK ABOUT LA, THE "GRAFFITI SCENE"...WHOS SO AND SO AND SHIT....YOUR DELIRIOUS FOOL!! THEY ON SOME BLOCK SHIT, USED TO WRITE IN HIGH SCHOOL, FUN TO BRING IT BACK YADAYADA....WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT NIGGAS REP OR WHO HE WITH...THIS IS OUR BACKYARD...BE COOL AND YOU CAN RUN HERE, ACT UP AND YOUR SHIT WILL NEVER RUN WITHOUT A NICE UGLY BUS HOPPER TAG IN IT!!!

yeah thats whatsup tho