Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

YOU CANT TELL ME THAT SWERVES THROWIES ARE DOPE BECAUSE THEY AINT.STRAIGHT NO SHAME ON HOW HE FILLS IN.DAMN THERE FUCKEN UGLY.LOOK LIKE TWO FAT BITCHS EATING EACH OTHER OUT.

THE MAKER HAS ALWAYS TRYED TO DOWN PEOPLE FOR SLOPPY/NOT TOTALLY SOLID FILLS

BUT HE IS A COWARD AND REMAINS TO THIS DAY "UNNAMED"

damn ima fuckin tard i called a seagull a pigeon lmao. unamed is a faggot i think swerve is kinda toy but hes up all over the place puts in work unamed you look like a jealous faggot talkin all that shit to be real with ya! if you hate someone dont givem fame by runnin yo mouth unless you doin sumthin bout it!

damn ima fuckin tard i called a seagull a pigeon lmao. unamed is a faggot i think swerve is kinda toy but hes up all over the place puts in work unamed you look like a jealous faggot talkin all that shit to be real with ya! if you hate someone dont givem fame by runnin yo mouth unless you doin sumthin bout it!

kinda toy?man you young kids are fuking crazy.hes far from toy one of the only guys who really lives a graff life. unnamed you opinion means nada you like plasma your taste in graff is horrible state your names dont be scared

SWERV IS A TOY.HE GOT ALL YALL IN A TRANCE AND BRAINWASHED.KEEP ON JOCKING HIS SHIT,IT WONT TAKE YOU NO WHERE. LIKE I SAID ,HE DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU,WHY SHOULD YOU GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HIM.PLUS THAT BITHCH AINT A SF NATIVE,YOU DUMB FUCKS.

i dont see anybody over sw's you scary ass mark.its gotta be hard to take yourself serious.

kinda toy?man you young kids are fuking crazy.hes far from toy one of the only guys who really lives a graff life. unnamed you opinion means nada you like plasma your taste in graff is horrible state your names dont be scared

wats the graff life lol doing hella drugs and kickin it with kids half ya age lmao. homie puts in work in graf but cant say much bout the rest of his life almost 30 still livin with ya mama jeje.