Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you know wuts really wack? Snitching, internet thugging, snitching, self promoting a one sided beef, pretending you own a name when you started writing in 06, gettin ran out of hella cities and thinkin u still a boss cuz u a pussy emo drummer boy fag.

Now those are all wack....anything associated with aqk,wkt and z is pretty boss...i've never seen any of those cats slippin..they allways come fresh in my opinion so stfu and go try and make another oakland thread bound to get locked.

hahah the mars volta is gay how can cake be hard at all

you know wuts really wack? Snitching, internet thugging, snitching, self promoting a one sided beef, pretending you own a name when you started writing in 06, gettin ran out of hella cities and thinkin u still a boss cuz u a pussy emo drummer boy fag.

Now those are all wack....anything associated with aqk,wkt and z is pretty boss...i've never seen any of those cats slippin..they allways come fresh in my opinion so stfu and go try and make another oakland thread bound to get locked.

aqk is alright...z is alright. wkt, nothing but chumps and tweekers. they dont do anything thats good. no styles no skills nothing new just some toy tags and shit for throws.

they roll to partys with 15 year olds heads and try to recruit talkin bout "ohyea this is wkt " like theyre hard around 15 year old squares in saratoga hahahahaha thats called slippin in my book. its also a bitch move in self promo.

unlike u losers. cops help society and make it a better place

man, i saw this one thing or read it somewhere, cops seize property of drug dealers and shit, and when they do the police get the money for new cars, guns, those cute little uniforms and so on from selling the seized propertyl. so they go to raid this guys house just because he has nice property. he shoots a cop cause he didnt know they were who the fuck it was trespassing and they murder him. and he was just some innocent guy. they killed him because they wanted money, fucking pigs. i dont remember where i saw this, maybe it was on here.