Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

those silencer blocks are completly original....knowone has ever done that shit...!!!

Nothing youve ever produced in your short lived graffiti career is original. EVERYTHING you paint belongs to somebody else. Your hands, fills, "pieces" all are bitten.

Even on his worst day, silencer is vastly superior to you on your best. Better style, better spots, better color selection, better can control, better reputation.

Think on it

im not saying he's not dope or i didnt like em.....you dont have to post every silencer peice for me to understand how good he is......its just my opinion.....ive seen those blocks many times...!!!

And you don't have to post every little cake tag on earth, but that desn't stop you.

at least silencer comes correct.

Stolen

310.jpg

013.jpg

251.jpg

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

I never spoke on this before, and this is all I will ever say about it on the internet:

CAKE: gassed...keeps coming on here trying to rub some cheap fame off his "controversy" PFFFFF I seen your wack shit in person and let me say it made me PHYSICALLY ILL! You could be down with whothefuckever and you'd STILL BE WACK! You hate on fools who have rocked shit for years while you were sitting on drumsticks!! FOOL you need to get of the next man's shit and take some of that rittalin and draw some letters that dont look like they rode in on the fucking short bus...

A Mastermind - Sees it coming before it comes

A Mastermind - Before he go to war he counts his ones

A Mastermind - Everything planned out perfect, in case y'all niggaz got to get murdered

A Mastermind - Sleeps at night, real easy

A Mastermind - Cause everything he does is by the book

A Mastermind - Never do a thing irrational, lives forever, these tales are classical

I never spoke on this before, and this is all I will ever say about it on the internet:

CAKE: gassed...keeps coming on here trying to rub some cheap fame off his "controversy" PFFFFF I seen your wack shit in person and let me say it made me PHYSICALLY ILL! You could be down with whothefuckever and you'd STILL BE WACK! You hate on fools who have rocked shit for years while you were sitting on drumsticks!! FOOL you need to get of the next man's shit and take some of that rittalin and draw some letters that dont look like they rode in on the fucking short bus...

A Mastermind - Sees it coming before it comes

A Mastermind - Before he go to war he counts his ones

A Mastermind - Everything planned out perfect, in case y'all niggaz got to get murdered

A Mastermind - Sleeps at night, real easy

A Mastermind - Cause everything he does is by the book

A Mastermind - Never do a thing irrational, lives forever, these tales are classical

nas