Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
REMIO on the set of CLOVERFIELD (nyc):

73276400pw0.jpg

wow exciting.

next

mr toys are some kind art fag and is "stoks your shit.

yeah your an art fag.

wondering how come you talk all this gangster shit about some bumfuck town with 3000 peps and two cops, then you come with frisco pics?

noob

wondering how come you talk all this gangster shit about some bumfuck town with 3000 peps and two cops, then you come with frisco pics?

noob

Listen lil hoe hoe, I post stoks shit, cause he's my nino and if you think I'm an art fag you've got it twisted, for you to say art fag is weak cause I got to rep my hood, I aint gonna blow up this thread with home town nonsense, I got props for a six year old bomber down to chop you into cubes and sell your pieces deep in mexico city for like 8 g's. If you didn;t already know I just got released from the pinta under protective custody livin in a half way house and I get breaks on weekends, I come here to cause havok like how half you noobs could wish how it happens..?

Brawley Kills, Cause now I'm the only we together writer who made it out of there wthout getting put in a wheel chair for being in a driveby. Watch it though, I been known to get strikes and leave people needing new organs. I come from a fucked up place home boy. Stop bitching on here and show and prove, you almost never post any pics.

Bump Remio All Day, his throwy is a little butt, anyways that fools getting up in Blockbusters. That's how you do it. Take note. Meanwhile you chat on these things, If I wasn;t on this house arrest I would go rack 800 cans in three days and take over sf...

if your as gangster and as sav as you keep claiming you are you would do it regardless wether or not your on house arrest. youre probably just some 14yr old square ass punk white boy on his moms computer getting all butthurt over some weak ass internet bullshit:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you cant figure out why someone would write multiple names then you shouldnt be doing graffiti.

Mr. Eats Shit: come to SF with your 800 cans and try to bomb like you claim.

I double dog dare you.

Or just stay in Brawley and smash your computer so we dont have to hear your bullshit.

haha mr eats toys, i feel sorry that were born into such a shitty place, and the fact that your stupid enogh to get caught up on some bullshit and be stuck in that place! do yourself a favor and put up or shut up. "rack 800 cans and take over your city" HAHAH dream on buddy, please do that. san fran>eastbay>central cali>salinas>greenville>shittsfuckville>losbanos>tijuana>antoniobanderasville> and finnaly, your shitty town of brawley ahhaha.