Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

Nah, i don't really need too, just cause I ask some questions doesn't mean someone has to front on me....

Don't worry I definitely am not the pork, or toy, I fuck up virgin spots in SF, and I'm sitting on 100+ cans waiting for the right writer to step up and cause enough rukus to make me want to battle.... So stand down homes, I aint tripping if no one gives me any feedback, this shit in here is wack anyways, I just like seeing flicks of tough nasty bombing ninja...... Stay Up.

why the fuk would u sit on 100 cans? go out and use that shit toy, or are you just to scared to get wrapped?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why the fuk would u sit on 100 cans? go out and use that shit toy, or are you just to scared to get wrapped?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think so toy, I got stock for a reason, a graff doc, so anyone ready enough to rock a hard as fuck graff doc, then lets talk... Daylight directories on 280 and 101 all day biatch... The paint always comes and goes. I LOL when tinibopper toys who think they can talk loud to og's when in person they would just look down at the ground in the real presence. Get up homie you don;t need to worry about me, I say master your shit so our city is off the fucking hook with bombing... The cops out here are a joke, I lived in cities with no crime and the cops were smarter than SF so anyone scared of getting wrapped is a some new booty toy. Fuck it.

I'm out this bitch cause all there is is some fucking gossip.

Flicks now bitches...