Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

eyy so i went through sf today cuz i had some shit to do out there and i live in 510 but i brought a couple pens out with me and i was strollin downtown wit some other heads but we were lookin around and really seein that sf has been asleep for a good while with a few exceptions. shit, we are jus some oak/berk kids finding hella spots that havnt been hit yet....a couple years ago, us 510 cats wouldnt even be able to find any fuckin room. shit was mad crushd. ima keep headin out there every once and a while but shit not bein disrespectful but sf in need of the next level..yaddia?

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

damm you people in san franciso must be overly nice and polite, 47.000 post and your thread has never been shut down? i live in a sespool with a bunch of crackpots, con artists, mob bosses, 3rd world vermin and just plain skum of the earth. bump all you peaceful fucks i now will smoke some gonja and put on some grateful dead to celebrate your kindness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PabloEscobar (View Original Post)

AKA THE WORLDS FAIR? QUE NO

say word

Fact.

Oh and to the folks saying SF is sleeping hard...um, yeah, piss off...in all my years I've never seen a buff like this..ever, anywhere

But I figure the city will go hard on the buff for a minute then fall off...its the nature of the beast...it all moves in cycles, but lately its ridiculous.

Fact.

Oh and to the folks saying SF is sleeping hard...um, yeah, piss off...in all my years I've never seen a buff like this..ever, anywhere

But I figure the city will go hard on the buff for a minute then fall off...its the nature of the beast...it all moves in cycles, but lately its ridiculous.

The only thing that sucks is they now have departments/ jobs geared towards graffiti abatement as they call it!