Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

so shit that looks like this is supposed to be good?

that grimey sloppy style.. aka excuse for people who can't do anything better... not sayin remio.. but a lot of others... man, the graffiti world is gona be a mess if this continues...

"the world is gonna be a mess if this continues" hahahahahha that's the idea isnt it!?!?!?!?!? Fuck your opinion very much - out here bombing is about energy not eye candy. Sometimes the 2 mix and that's fine, but it sounds like youre an old rainbow bitch and those 'pieces' you like are called murals out here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

"the world is gonna be a mess if this continues" hahahahahha that's the idea isnt it!?!?!?!?!? Fuck your opinion very much - out here bombing is about energy not eye candy. Sometimes the 2 mix and that's fine, but it sounds like youre an old rainbow bitch and those 'pieces' you like are called murals out here.

Yeah, that clown obviously has no comprehension of the game.

basically, its cool to be really bad on purpose to look like you just don't care and use kilz caps..

i don't understand this... to make it look "raw"... like he doesn't give a fuck..

i've seen remio do much better shit and it looks like he just went back in time and is paintin worse and worse on purpose...

im not hatin, just don't fully understand this concept of "being toy on purpose"... it just sounds corny to me...

let's look at this throwie from him in nyc a few years ago..

??? i guess writing badly is the new trend...?

yeah it would be so sick if we all did the same styles. come on now dude everyones out there doing there own thing id get tired seeing the same old burners i love that grimey shit. and the grimey people are the ones out there doing it big.

and what he does has nothing to do with being a toy being a toy is going over shit cause you dont know better its having no knowledge drawing in the back of class trying to catch some play with that little cutie.

DSC00268.jpg

Default Re: Don't Call it Frisco - Yesterday, 07:56 PM

So did anyone go dumb at the Gay Pride Parade yesterday?

------------------------------------

i think that guy in the green shirt did ... him and his associate of whitegurls who said.. " lets match and go to haight street and eat ben and jerry's... maybe go into the bong shops"

if there was a close up of those people.. they would end up in the Donts.. in vice magazine..

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

How to remove wheatpastes like an old wive

Apparently this works. Kim n’ Aggie are pros at this shit so I’m going on their word. Obviously I’m just as bone idle as yourself so I haven’t actually tried it yet.

Find a wheatpaste on the street. There should be one pasted over that tag you did last week. Spread the mayo over the eyesore and leave it for 5-10 mins. Whilst waiting for that to do its magic, find other eyesores that need removing, and do them. Bring along a sharp implement to stab anyone who protests while you do this. More importantly, bring along a second implement with which to scrape off the “art”, like a spatula or a knife or summink. After the spunk-like sandwich grease has done its thing, it should be a piece of piss to scrape off the artfag’s efforts.

Boast to your neighbours and mother about your new found sense of civic duty. Whinge about the useless beaurocrats at the council. Hum the theme tune to Jim’ll Fix It. You artfag slayer you!

hurtyoubad.com <----------------------------------------------------------------------