Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

how can u say wheres us...sf graffiti ups is not determined by what some bitches post on 12 oz...its whats the streets. keep posting ur shit so u can pretend u have more ups than u.s. just so all the 12oz computer nerds will believe u.

disclaimer- i am not in us

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"where's US?"

cake-1.jpg

another stolen flick ta piss ya off

sorry bout da size

"where's Cycle?"

Face it. How long have you claim to have been writing and no one

has ever heard of you till now? Cake87 is the best thing that could have happen to

Cake HR. Just keep dry snitching by posting photos of people, stealing other peoples letters and crying about how tough you are on the internet and I'm sure someone will remember you a year from now. No fame for toys. Earn your shit, like Cake87 did.

disclaimer- im not in US either.

cakedope.jpg

MFONER????:lol:

YEAH! fucking take that US crew!!!

And i'm sure the US crew is seathing with jealousy that you stole one of Naka's letters and used it at some chill spot under a bridge or some shit. Thank you for posting this, it made my day. I think my favorite picture you posted so far was the fill in on the wood fence that looked like it was in your grandma's backyard. Wasn't she mad about that?