Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phunk

• CACashRefund

• onnod

• slobberface

Re: SMOGFREE IS A TRANNY!!!!!

aye cake shut the hell up..cake 87 prob wont battle u kus he dont think ur worth it..frisko shit only in dis thread ur a fuckin out of towner frm who gives a fuck land...just shut u bs up no body cares

FAKE 87 IS A PUSSY!!!

OVER THE BRIDGE ISNT EXACTLY OUT OF TOWN.....SQUARE!!!!

IF SOMEONE CALLED ME OUT IMA GET AT EM......ESPECIALLY IF HES COMING TO "MY"CITY!!!

THEY MUSTVE GANGBANGED EM INTO US CREW!!! ART FAGS LOL

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

how you gonna have to get someone to battle you?

you want to battle someone, you go ballistic on thier ass and if they retaliate, then you got a battle on your hands.

it like saying that someone wont fight you. walk up and start punching someone and boom, you got yourself a fight,,,,

-gmoney

how you gonna have to get someone to battle you?

you want to battle someone, you go ballistic on thier ass and if they retaliate, then you got a battle on your hands.

it like saying that someone wont fight you. walk up and start punching someone and boom, you got yourself a fight,,,,

-gmoney

SOUNDS GOOD!!!

HE DOESNT WANT IT

I BOMBED THE MISSION, HACKED HIS VISABLE MARKET SHOT AND THEN HE ROCKED A PEACE SIGN IN MY THROWIE ON S VAN NESS WHAT IS THAT SAYING????? HE KNOWS IMA GET ON EM!!!.... HE'S TELLING ALL OUR MUTUAL FRIENDS THAT"HE DOESNT WANT BEEF"....I REALLY AINT TRYING TO HEAR THAT SHIT AS LONG AS HES WRITING CAKE 87...

FAKE 87 WHEN I SEE YOU IMA SHOOT YOU AND GO THROUGH YOUR POCKETS

a real hood nigga....check my resume'

Eastbay CAKE ITS YOUR FUCKING YELLING THAT IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS... PAINTED ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN NETBANGING, MR. HOODRAT. DO YOUR IRON TRIANGLE THING, FRISCO DO OURS, FIGHT OUTSIDE THE BAR WHEN YOU COME OVER TO SETTLE -WHATEVER WORKS.........please just lower the dbs, my Ritual Roast latte doesnt like the vibes

^^^^^^^^

HATER

I NEVER BEEN FROM PINOLE IM FROM THE RICH!! ATLEAST I POST A NAME YOUR HIDING LIKE FAKE 87 STOP POSTING SHIT WITHOUT KNOWING WHO YOUR TALKING TO OR ABOUT..WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE IMA SHOOT YOU!!!! ON MAMAS

....THOSE U.S. DUDES ARE UP, THEY'VE BEEN UP... BUT IF THEY REPRESENT SF STYLES AND REPRESENT THE TOP WRITERS IN THE CITY, THEN THE CITY IS DEAD!!!

YOU HATE THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO SOMEONE WHOS WAY BETTER THAN YOU HUH???

YOU HATE THAT I COME ACROSS THE BRIDGE HOPING TO CATCH CAKE 87 IN POPS DRINKIN IT UP!!! STR8 SLIPPIN......

ITS FUNNY HOW CAKE 87 WONT BATTLE ME.....BUT FRISCO 12OZ STANDS UP FOR EM...LOL

TELL HIM TO BATTLE ME THIS DUDE IS WRITING MY WORD.....BUT DOESNT WANNA BATTLE 4 IT... WHAT A FUCKING COWARD....

US CREW WONT YOU TELL YOUR COWARD FRIEND FAKE 87 TO BATTLE FOR HIS NAME LIKE A REAL WRITER......

ouch....

well i just know..

i'll still be stackin my CAKE..

^^^^^^^^

HATER

I NEVER BEEN FROM PINOLE IM FROM THE RICH!! ATLEAST I POST A NAME YOUR HIDING LIKE FAKE 87 STOP POSTING SHIT WITHOUT KNOWING WHO YOUR TALKING TO OR ABOUT..WHEN I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE IMA SHOOT YOU!!!! ON MAMAS

....THOSE U.S. DUDES ARE UP, THEY'VE BEEN UP... BUT IF THEY REPRESENT SF STYLES AND REPRESENT THE TOP WRITERS IN THE CITY, THEN THE CITY IS DEAD!!!

YOU HATE THAT IM BEING COMPARED TO SOMEONE WHOS WAY BETTER THAN YOU HUH???

YOU HATE THAT I COME ACROSS THE BRIDGE HOPING TO CATCH CAKE 87 IN POPS DRINKIN IT UP!!! STR8 SLIPPIN......

ITS FUNNY HOW CAKE 87 WONT BATTLE ME.....BUT FRISCO 12OZ STANDS UP FOR EM...LOL

TELL HIM TO BATTLE ME THIS DUDE IS WRITING MY WORD.....BUT DOESNT WANNA BATTLE 4 IT... WHAT A FUCKING COWARD....

US CREW WONT YOU TELL YOUR COWARD FRIEND FAKE 87 TO BATTLE FOR HIS NAME LIKE A REAL WRITER......

You write cake1

he writes cake87

your from east bay

hes from SF

your styles are completly different

shut the fuck up and just paint, its graffiti, not a fuckin, gang/social club/soap opera/bullshit

Were all fucked up adults acting like 14yr olds vandalizing other peoples property. God damn, did you just discover the internet or somthing? SHUT UP.

SOUNDS GOOD!!!

HE DOESNT WANT IT

I BOMBED THE MISSION, HACKED HIS VISABLE MARKET SHOT AND THEN HE ROCKED A PEACE SIGN IN MY THROWIE ON S VAN NESS WHAT IS THAT SAYING????? HE KNOWS IMA GET ON EM!!!.... HE'S TELLING ALL OUR MUTUAL FRIENDS THAT"HE DOESNT WANT BEEF"....I REALLY AINT TRYING TO HEAR THAT SHIT AS LONG AS HES WRITING CAKE 87...

FAKE 87 WHEN I SEE YOU IMA SHOOT YOU AND GO THROUGH YOUR POCKETS

a real hood nigga....check my resume'

A REAL HOOD NIGGA MAKIN THREATS ON THE INTERNET? :lol: :lol: :lol:

if youre gonna battle him then battle him dont put it on this thread you look like an idiot

Oh who gives a shit there is a cake on each side of the bay.. If they decide to have beef let them quit being a bunch of instigating bitches.. If you're not from SF or not here to support SF than stay the fuck off of this thread and keep your shit to the thread of your city.. Jesus.. Where is Phunk when you need him?