are girls really clean

boogie hands

Originally posted by Lush

um. but I thought anti bacterial was bad because it creates super bacteria......

yes, to put it simply, no matter what you do, you can never kill all the bacteria on your skin (although there is some crazy shit surgeons use around your incision which kill a almost all). basically, the ones that survive the anti bacterial wash are immune and they will reproduce and the whole next generation will also have the immunity. these new bacteria are stronger and will be resistant to antibiotics. and i should mention that a bacterium's lifetime is a split second compared to that of a human's, so after a few years of using antibacterial stuff, you will have some crazy fuckers living on your skin. bad stuff. this irritates me cuz i always go to the store to get liquid hand soap, and all that shit is antbacterial, except for maybe one brand and it usually has some bad stinky scent :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from a body piercer's perspective, and a ocd clean boy dial is one of the best options to get rid of the smell bad bacteria, triclosan at .30% is exactly what surgeons wash their hands with... tho the advent of anti microbials is taking a new turn and making things real good. the resistance of germs to antibacterial soaps has been studied and mapped out, basically there are not any germs on your body strong enough to build a resistance to triclosan, this doesnt mean that there arent other places on your body that couldnt... inside your mouth for one, which is why listerine is bad shit because germs become alcohol resistant really quickly.

i didnt want to get all tech but i can post studies if you guys want them msds's on anti bacteria/microbia are like a fucking hobby.

as for the sponges tho they are dead they have a natural defense to bad germs this does not by any means mean there arent good germs everywhere, which even if using a/b/m soap grow back, it is a defense mech. using a loofah or a sponge is comparable to face wash with apricot pits in terms of the level of life you are affecting.

for the vegans straight up dial is as vegan a mass produced soap as you can get. go dial! is ound like a dial spokes men.

well stay clean stay microbe free.

Originally posted by SIELOETTE

dude..I live with all boys...haha..and they all praise me for not owning a "scrubbie" its been brought up..

the trick is to have both soap and the foaming dope washing stuff..(with the sand) makes you all soft..and silky...

hey atleast we dont leave nasty pubes everywhere! in the soap! cmon!..around the bath tub..or shaving particles in the sink..making your tooth paste turn sour when you go to spit..eww

Remember when we went to Portland and I showered at "Kid Rocks" house??...... wink, wink.... you know who I'm talking about.....

The soap in his shower had pubes in it!! Thank god I came prepared with my own soap....

Guest cracked ass
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

i didnt want to get all tech

There's not much danger of that, you said in your first post that bacteria is the leading cause of dirt.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude, learn to love the 'scrubbie' and the accompanying 'body washes' that shit is the greatest stuff in the world. not only does it keep you smelling like a big fucking strawberry (trust me, girls love that shit) but it foams up and its all bubbly and that equals FUN!

seeking/(l)oofah

Wordup. Seeking knows the deal. I'm only 17 so I still live at home and I have 2 sisters so I learned to put up with this shit too.

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

DAMNIT!!!!!! or is it "sex in the shower"? anyways i do know i like strawberries...

Eeeeeeeee but my girl says that sex in the shower makes water go inside her ****** :eek: and that means that she could get infections and that means that we can't have no sex no more till the infection goes and that means :mad: :mad:

Well, at least that's what happened that one time in the spa......:(

and I'm out.

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by seeking

i got some dope ass 'summer mellon' victorias secret lotion right now...

Haha. I didnt even want to bump one of these threads but i thought that i was the only man on earth that used things from victorias secret. I got a basket full of powders and lotions and sprays and soaps that keep me smellin like a million bucks all day. I smell like pears right now.

yeah. theres no reason that we have to shower with strictly a washcloth and ivory bar soap.

learn to love the loofah. except it. welcome it. it's your friend. your friend that exfoliates. or something. same with the 'soap' with sand in it. girls are more likely to touch something that has a familiar scent. if we cant beat em. join em.

Originally posted by boogie hands

i procceded to wash my face...once again no soap, time to grab a bottle with mango colored goo...this had the basic consistency of the body wash with one difference, it had SAND in it...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that WOULD be the most common response out of a male regarding exfoliates.... but trust me, it makes all the difference when someone comments you on how NICE your skin is... especially on those intimate moments.

oh ahahaha

this is too funny.

my ex used to bitch at me since i didn't have any real soap in the shower, then we started living together and i bought him some soap. i then noticed that his soap never got smaller and my gooey stuff was going quickly. then i noticed that my big bath beads had gone missing. i confronted him and he admitted to using my bubble bath stuff, the bath beads, the shower gel and the loofah. he was using that shit up way faster than me. ahaha. i finally had to hide them otherwise i'd never get to use them. now that we don't live together he buys the shower gel on his own. talk about converted.

ahahah

I dunno about the on-going war going on here.. I feel like I'm stuck choosing between an asylum and bedlam...

The 'goos' are nothing more than shampoo, compare the ingredients on any of those 'body washes' with the shit in a bottle of Herbal Essences. Same shit.

I even use that Ecto-plasma, slimer shit when I run out of shampoo... same effects. I wash my face, body, pits, balls, and ass with shampoo, too.

SETTLED.

...i wash with a bar of soap + the scrubie, then rinse it and wash with the smelly bodywash + the scrubie.. and i love how i come out of the shower smelling so good, if i was a guy that would turn me on smelling girls hair, and their body..i dunno.

Nivea For men! <- guilty pleasure

In the shower it's still a bar of soap, 2in1 shampoo and conditioner

and a scrub brush. You know it's irish springs or possible a bar of zest.

my girl uses this weird soap bar that's green and is the size of a kleenex box- it's made of green tea and has leaves in it that fall out as you use it and get all stuck up in your shit. WTF? :)

No, within the course of the last six months I have been in the bathroom while girls "clean themselves" or do other bathroom type things. One time while at a party a girl grabbed wet toilet paper (in a place where water could not reach.. but pee/toilet water could) and she wiped her vagina with it.

Another party the toilet paper was wet and a girl wiped her face with it.

Girls are dirty as fuck.

Originally posted by seeking

dude, learn to love the 'scrubbie' and the accompanying 'body washes' that shit is the greatest stuff in the world. not only does it keep you smelling like a big fucking strawberry (trust me, girls love that shit) but it foams up and its all bubbly and that equals FUN!

seeking/(l)oofah

word.....i got the straberry stuff tooo

Archived