are girls really clean

boogie hands

im still trying to figure out what the fuck is up with all this body wash, facial scrub nonsense....i spent the night at my girls friends house last night (yes, my girlfriend was with me) and when i got up to shower before school i was horrified to find there was no soap in the shower...just bottles upon bottles of gooey brightly colored stuff. so i break out the body wash after scouring the label for any signs that it actually disinfects (which i only found very breifly mentioned)...it definatly didnt clean like soap, just slid around and seemed especially in effective when it came to the places that cleanliness really matters....after being left feeling gooey and generally in the same state i was when i woke up i procceded to wash my face...once again no soap, time to grab a bottle with mango colored goo...this had the basic consistency of the body wash with one difference, it had sand in it...out of the shower i can say i smell lovely, i do feel clean however i dont trust this feeling...i believe it to be mearly a facade to further the bath and body works army of nice smelling, unclean girls...hhhhhmmmmm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Tell me about it....

Every weekend i stay at my girls place.I just cant find a bar of soap.Its all that weird colorfull products that make me nauseous.She lives with her sister so multiply that by2.I am not a fan but since we're taking bath together i realy dont mind at all.

Guest BROWNer

try living full-time with your girl, i can't escape it.

on the flip, i thank god my girlfriend isn't all about make-up

though, so in the end i tolerate the moutain

of skin products and body wash shtuffs.

we still have soap too...mind you, its soap

she bought, and its called 'Fa':rolleyes:

in order to use the colorful goo you have to use one of those scruncy looking things, which by the way are one of the most femine looking things ive ever seen. this has to be some ploy by bath and body works to actually make girls cleaner and keep guys to afraid to pick up a scruncy so we're all dirty and disgusting.

dude, learn to love the 'scrubbie' and the accompanying 'body washes' that shit is the greatest stuff in the world. not only does it keep you smelling like a big fucking strawberry (trust me, girls love that shit) but it foams up and its all bubbly and that equals FUN!

seeking/(l)oofah

man, why does no one believe me anymore? i love all that shit. i grew up with just two sisters and my mom, i became accustomed to all that 'girlie' shit at an early age. since then, 7 years of basically living with girlfriends and theres no way around it. i got some dope ass 'summer mellon' victorias secret lotion right now... a remnant from an ex... good shit.. dont front, men dont have to smell like BO and dirt to be men.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

dude, learn to love the 'scrubbie' and the accompanying 'body washes' that shit is the greatest stuff in the world. not only does it keep you smelling like a big fucking strawberry (trust me, girls love that shit) but it foams up and its all bubbly and that equals FUN!

seeking/(l)oofah

hahhaha...another minion of the smelling good but not clean army...go ahead "exfoliate" yourself with the scubbies and the sand filled goo, it just cant hang with a nice bar of dial...after my experience this morning im am not convinced it does anything more than make you smell good and leave you smooth...i could do that with a bottle of colonge and some hand lotion...i was trying to avoid this all together but it proves my point...

ever try and wash your ass with that stuff???

hhhmmmm....that could be true but wouldnt that be accomplished better with a bar of soap and an exfoliating mitten??? in a bare hands brawl, that means no scrubbies, soap would win over body wash and regardless of scrubbies or not the washing the ass point still stands....it takes a lot of man to exfoliate your ass....ill vote for a cleansing without pain....

hahahahahahahaha oh shit.. you guys have taken gay to a whole new level! Leave it to you homosexuals to turn 'colorful goo' & 'scrubbie things' into a competition against dial soap.

No but seriously, I too have had these qualms about the good smelly stuff being strickly smelly and not clean... which is why I wash with rainforest smelling zest. then i put on the good smelly lotions and body oils and shave with the good smelling shave gel.

guys should stay away from smelling like a big strawberry though, word to the wise.

I have been trying to introduce my boyfriend to the wonders of exfoliation ever since we've moved in. If I don't use one of those rough scrubby cloths I don't feel clean. If I only use bar soap I just feel dirty. My boyfriend has no problems with the shower gel, it's just the exfoliating cloth. I keep trying to explain that it will help get rid of ingrown hairs (especially after shaving your beards) and will help stop pimples, which is always good, AND it will get rid of that gross flakey skin. He says it's all too feminine. and I'd much rather my boyfriend smelled like abig strawberry as opposed to a stinky dirty boy.

exfoliation is great shit when you shave all the putrid hair that keeps men down... and smelly. but i agree that nothing can fuck with a yellow bar of dial, the "girly" stuff does nothing for bacteria which is the key cause of dirt and stinkola. triclosan on the other hand is the shit for offing the stinkies. a long day on your bike and your crotch reeks and none of the girly stuff kills the gross shit down there.

but be sure to let anything with triclosan sit on your skin for at least one minute other wise it doesnt do its job.

and those spongy things seek are havens for bacteria and nasty shit no matter how much you rinse them out. go natural get a sponge or loofah and the bacteria cannot live. and use anti bacterial soap.

if you like body washes that much lever 2k makes a kick ass antibacterial one.

fucking a. there was this chocolate shampoo made by st ives that i could eat. and body shop makes a banana conditioner that doesnt taste half bad.

as for face wash tea tree oil body shop for greaseball iranian oil field skin is where its at.

my vote goes to bar soap..and i scrub hard... peace to cracked and suburbian bum for making me smile.... i would agree w/ cracked if it werent for my ass.. and i take 35 minute showers.

but i dont wear a deoderizer :crazy: .. also dont get chicks... so what do i know?

peace to showers everyother day and reusing wahscloths/towels.. and this mickey's im sippin on

dude..I live with all boys...haha..and they all praise me for not owning a "scrubbie" its been brought up..

the trick is to have both soap and the foaming dope washing stuff..(with the sand) makes you all soft..and silky...

hey atleast we dont leave nasty pubes everywhere! in the soap! cmon!..around the bath tub..or shaving particles in the sink..making your tooth paste turn sour when you go to spit..eww

Sure, I may have a lot of "gooey" stuff in my bathroom, but at least I have some damn towels and toilet paper! I hate stepping out of the shower and realizing your friend doesn't have any damn towels. Then my naked ass has to yell as loud as possible, freeze my ass off, get back in the shower and wait for them to hand me a damn towel. Same goes with toilet paper.

i love the body wash with the gritty sand in it. i got the peach scented kind. the females dig it. i'm a veggie, i don't like bar soap, (i don't like to rub cow lard all over my body)

seeking's right, fresh outta the shower next to a female and it's on.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

go natural get a sponge or loofah and the bacteria cannot live. and use anti bacterial soap.

if you like body washes that much lever 2k makes a kick ass antibacterial one.

um. but I thought anti bacterial was bad because it creates super bacteria......

and care to explain why bacteria can't live in a loofah or natural sponge? I don't get it. Also the thought of washing myself with a dried out sea creature is kind of repulsive.

i use the ultimate comprimise...Dial bodywash..and its rainforest fresh. Yes I have to use one of those poofy things but its still nice. I also use a seperate soap for exfoliating my body. Then after I get out of the shower i get the lotions and get my moisturization and smell good on.

I was complimented by 3 different girls tonight on how good I smell..did I get laid?..no:-(

416 days since I got laid!!..:-(

Archived