ok here they go and they work.....mobs....

JinkZ aNd BrainZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You, and your freind suck! stop posting that bullshit ass picture. go fuckin fill up a blackbook, or two, get some fuckin practice, that shit looks horrible! STOP IT!

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//Forum4/HTM...L/004671-3.html

go there

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

Damn, that rooftop could've been a dope spot...what a shame...

First of all you could at least have covered the entire panels with your throwies, not just a tiny little spot. Also, "Brainz" or whatever the hell that shit is supposed to say, you should've at least kept the size of your letters fairly consistent, instead of shrinking down the ending letters. I'm not even gonna say anything about your wack, wack letter-form, heh...just keep practicing.

[This message has been edited by Lil Spanky (edited 05-31-2001).]

dont listen to them go all around your town fuckin killin shit just put up that J i mean kill it every weekend get up at least 20 and during the week shoot for ten you will get so much fame....... but you have to just do it out of no where just start killin shit and dont tell anyone who you are only you and anyone that alreadys knows.....

oh well like i said i knew i was gonna get alot of shit and on the jinkz mob i only had a 5-6 inches ibeam to stand on and didnt know it till i got up there. and the brains was shitty yea i admit but the back of the building was facing the highway and when i started it i looked back on the highway and saw a state trooper bust a u turn so i was like fuck and threw as quick as i could and yea i knwo it sucks but fuck it i just started and keep the shit talking coming cause thats what motivates me. and im not gonna put down the can cause i dont sketch a skatch on wall all my ideas come off the top of my head, as have many writers. i know many good writer that have rarley sketched. so like DoSeR said im just gonna keep blowing shit up and i'll post pic again for more shit talking but prgress only comes with work. and if i dont keep it up i wont get better. and fuck, like most of u werent there at one point, shit dont just come like nothing to all of us.

jinkz/brainz kra....

newport news, va

Guest drewWrite

after seeing that i think i hafta stop doing roof tops for a while and rethink my whole bombin strategy

god i must really suck

Originally posted by JinkZ aNd BrainZ:

and fuck, like most of u werent there at one point, shit dont just come like nothing to all of us.

jinkz/brainz kra....

newport news, va

yeah but i didnt post my early attempts at graffiti to public message boards...theres a difference, your looking for credit from people on this board before you've even paid your dues, i recommend next time you try and pull this shameless self promotion, you look at what your representing of yourself, from now on when i here of your name its going to be synonymous with that brutal picture you just posted....is that what you really want? im trying to explain this to you in a civilized way and not criticize you to much, but you must've known what you were getting yourself into when you posted this.

Archived