M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so everyone knows. "MDC"ceo is not lung. lung didnt really know what was going on he just heard shit from gasp, which i dont realize why gasp is even so into our "beef".

anyways. yea i went over his piece. and yeah i left the uh on betors. it was a dumb thing todo but i didnt mean it in a dissrespectful way. shits settled. so everyone can shut up and move on. go paint.

MDC can suck a dick.Lung you suck homie.My homie Gore may not be the dopest writer but he has heart and a good head on his shouldersSo if you beef with him you beef with me.Dont worry about who i am or what i write cuz none of that matters.Keep ya mouth shut or have it wired shut ya feel me?

hey betor, get my number from mesh or nosy or something (i think noseface has it).. call me about this Death Squad stuff.

i talked with one of the guys yesterday (Toast/Snot) and he's really fucking cool. and doesn't want any beef. i mean if UH keeps beefing with him, then yeah, there will be beef, but he wants to squash it. if someone hits me up with a phone call, i'll explain it in full.

yeah, he mentioned a female that has talked a lot of smack to both sides of the issue.

but the dude i talked with is in charge of that wall. he doesnt mind if you guys want to paint on it.. he even said he'd be down if everyone wanted to lay a buff down and do a prod. but he said just someone talk to him face to face, you'll shoot the shit, and squash the beef. i let him know that i was friends with several of the UH dudes and that i'd talk with you guys.

PS- he cant stand the crayola kids, and he supposedly knows where one or two of the dudes live. if yo're confusing them with crayola, then you're mistaken.

take into account that everyone that painted on that wall has NO graff experience. some of them show real potential. the guy that did the Jay-Z protrait thing.. that was his second time painting. if anyone from UH originally dissed the Jay-Z or the big pink Octopus.. then you're a poopiehead, cause those were dope. =P.

still much love, just trying to be the middle man in some beef that should be squashed.