M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

useurname

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now whats worse straight goin ovver someones shit or sidebustin on a train that unik and paser said was cool and doesnt matter anyway..............let me know the rules b/f I get another "SIDEBUSIN MOTHER FUCKERS""WEAK ON THE SPOT JOCK" Thak you wase for letting me go over your shit............MUCH RESPECT WHEN IM DONE "IRON LUNGS" the diss inspires me to do crazier shit!!!!!!!!!!

wasenf2.jpg

wase1nk4.jpg

Re: M.E.M.P.H.I.S!!

nice of you to gently cut out that "UH" in betors peice I bet he will appreciate it that you "DIDNT GO OVER IT"

MUCH RESPECT

"IRON LUNGS"

You talk so much nicer when you are on this forum than when you are on aim "WASER"

Oh yea over one pice on the minor wall with BETOR and MOD5 oh you might want to paint over their shit now WASE

wasejf8.jpgwase1nk4.jpg

Sik ass style you guys should go over everyones shit if your mom lets you stay out late...........SUPER NICE STYLES MUCH RESPECT

"IRON LUNGS"

dude, no offense, but seriously, shut the fuck up. no one wants to hear your bickering. this is between you and wase, keep it that way, dont post it all over the forum.

by the way, Wase and Gore...looking dope.

Thak you wase for letting me go over your shit............MUCH RESPECT WHEN IM DONE "IRON LUNGS" the diss inspires me to do crazier shit!!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt aware i DISSED anyone lol.. if im going to diss somone il make sure they no it first hand ..i wont piece over them for one..i wouldnt waste the time...but personally i dont care.. i dont have much to say on the subject.. but my shyt was 80 times the size of w/e was under it.. honestly...as far as walls go...if u dont want peple painting over u. then u better do some crazy ass shyt.if not.. then dont whine if it gets burned.....honestly..i dont no what ol dude ment by what he said^^.. but im jus going to contridict myself right now...i might not spend hours on end on my shyt..or do the craziest shyt w/e.. il tell u one thing tho.. im not going to get on here and talk about it.. or wanna converse over it.. but no one better be cappin any of mine, wase or anyone in UH for that matter..if so...it will be a good idea if u dont even do pieces for the next 8 months... i promise u...kid said no beef.. then there aint no beef.. if u have a problem with me.. then w/e i dont giva shyt..im not going to be apoligizin to no one if thats what u think..but i can show u better than i can tell u.. so its ur call

Thak you wase for letting me go over your shit............MUCH RESPECT WHEN IM DONE "IRON LUNGS" the diss inspires me to do crazier shit!!!!!!!!!!

i wasnt aware i DISSED anyone lol.. if im going to diss somone il make sure they no it first hand ..i wont piece over them for one..i wouldnt waste the time...but personally i dont care.. i dont have much to say on the subject.. but my shyt was 80 times the size of w/e was under it.. honestly...as far as walls go...if u dont want peple painting over u. then u better do some crazy ass shyt.if not.. then dont whine if it gets burned.....honestly..i dont no what ol dude ment by what he said^^.. but im jus going to contridict myself right now...i might not spend hours on end on my shyt..or do the craziest shyt w/e.. il tell u one thing tho.. im not going to get on here and talk about it.. or wanna converse over it.. but no one better be cappin any of mine, wase or anyone in UH for that matter..if so...it will be a good idea if u dont even do pieces for the next 8 months... i promise u...kid said no beef.. then there aint no beef.. if u have a problem with me.. then w/e i dont giva shyt..im not going to be apoligizin to no one if thats what u think..but i can show u better than i can tell u.. so its ur call

Too late yea your shit was big thats it no style lamo especially seein it with my own eyes camera does alot of justice for that piece stick to trains so they peace out quick I woulnt want anyone to see my work lookin that bad..........7 years painting goes has more style you should cop his style!eyez001nc5.jpg

Bur you get burne so whats next tuff guy squash or be squashed............eyez002yl6.jpg

eyez003as2.jpgeyez005yd9.jpg

Im sure you can handle this one or we can squash it now

eyez006pr0.jpg

But you got the balls to burn this.............

Re: Its whatever!!! Today, 05:05 PM

dude..i dont pop off i jus say wat i gotta say...honestly i didnt even thingnthat was a piece under what i did...like i told u..i paint hundreds of freights.. u actually think i care about this stuff..no.. so no ones poppin off..im not so lay back and chill like alot of memphis heads are.. beefing i typical to me..its up to yall man..i have the freights on lock.. so i dont worry bout walls...no ones comin off as a hard ass or notin...im jus sayin.. if anyone wants to go over my stuff.. go for it...but u wont hear me talkin bout it on the internet...so like i said ItS UP TO YALL...yall are appearently the ones who dont like me and wase...not the other way around..

Listen to this kid spits too games hard as hell on the forums and soft on the PMs fuck that high scHool bullshit!!!!

lung u have alot of say about somone style...honestly i doubt theres anyone who feels the same way u do...on top of that...ild burn u..and u no that.. u might have ur montana and all ur lil expensive paint..but that dont make u a writer..u want to no the facts....the facts are.. u dont like me.. so what....ur jus some local.. the only reason people no u is cus of ur 12oz post.... i have hundreds of freights rollin around..so u might no like me..but i hold down what i do..and folks no that... i dont have time for u or ur lil hip hop beef..but honestly......i have no style lol cmon man... ur jus talkin out ur ass now....i dont have time for this...........i have some long division i need to finish before bed time....